StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Tables not staying in stack (iPoker)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hi there. I play on iPoker exclusively currently and I've noticed that sometimes I have tables in my grid that should be stacked. It's a little hard to tell why this is because there is a lot going on whilst I'm playing. But I've recorded myself playing to try and figure out what the problem may be.

My current hypothesis is that I have tables set to be sent to my grid once hole cards appear. So when I use the fold+stack hot key to fold before it's my turn to act, the table is sent to the stack, but then SaT recognizes that I have hole cards and sends it back to the grid, essentially ignoring my stack command.

I'm not sure how consistently this happens. I feel like it's not all the time. I know that if this weren't the case, it would make multi-tabling easier, because sometimes I fold+stack a table again where I've already done so, effectively removing the fold command, which means I have to fold+stack again.

Thanks,

Insideman
(08-13-2014, 09:47 PM)Insideman Wrote: [ -> ]My current hypothesis is that I have tables set to be sent to my grid once hole cards appear. So when I use the fold+stack hot key to fold before it's my turn to act, the table is sent to the stack, but then SaT recognizes that I have hole cards and sends it back to the grid, essentially ignoring my stack command.

This was a problem in the past, but another user reported the same thing a while ago. I thought I fixed this bug in v2.56 link

Quote:I'm not sure how consistently this happens. I feel like it's not all the time.

Yeah thats gonna make it very difficult to debug and find the cause. Maybe play one or two tables to test it out and see if you can notice anything where you can reproduce the problem consistently.
Hi. I am using version 2.67.

I just did another test run on some play money tables and I was unable to reproduce the issue. I'll continue reviewing the footage I have and try to see if I can maybe isolate some factor, but I agree it maybe tricky to figure out what the cause is if it is seemingly working correctly in a test run.

I'll post again if I have any updates.
Ok sounds good
I can definitely confirm this behaviour from my previous session. I will fold+stack a table before it is my turn to act. The table will go to the stack and then almost instantaneously show up in a different slot in the grid.

I can also confirm that this doesn't always happen. Also, it seems that it either happens instantly or it doesn't happen at all.
I will look into it. Is it on normal iPoker cash games? Tournament tables?
Sorry, it seems I wasn't notified that there was a new post. I only play cash games. Omaha Hi to be specific.
I forgot to ask, are you using a 4 color deck?
Yes I am.
(08-28-2014, 07:32 PM)Insideman Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I am.

Ahhh, this might be the cause of your intermittent troubles. For the "When dealt cards" feature, you will need to ensure that you're using a preferred seat, and also you need to take care when using a 4 color deck. See here for more information:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/flo...-hole-card

You can test by reverting to a non 4 color deck and then re-Including the site. Then see if your problem disappears. Then at least we can narrow it down.
Pages: 1 2 3 4