StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: No longer detecting tables
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Rossgo

Started using S&T and everything was working fine. Had to stop playing for an amount of time that surpassed the 15 days trial period.

Initially when I came back to the software I was trying to use it with the Pokerstars 7 mercury theme. The software didn't resize my windows at all during the add/remove site process (pressing F9) even though the name of the table clearly flashed up in the grey box. I was able to test the Fold feature (pressing F10) and that seemed to work for the test but not any other time afterwards.

I've tried all combinations of windows with and without aero theme, pokerstars 7 and 6, admin permissions and table themes and suddenly the software won't detect any table. All tables were play money.

When I press "Start" I get a message asking me to register which is fair enough but as I understand it even though my trial period is over the software should still function. It doesn't detect any tables when I click "Start", new or already open, and no hotkey functions work.

Please help!
(08-20-2014, 08:03 AM)Rossgo Wrote: [ -> ]All tables were play money.

When I press "Start" I get a message asking me to register which is fair enough but as I understand it even though my trial period is over the software should still function.

Yeah, when the trial period is over, SaT will only allow micro stakes tables to work. I think the detection will fail for play money, so thats probably what happened. If you try a $0.01/$0.02 table, it should work. Let me know.

Alternatively, I could give you another week to trial the software if you need it, so you can play on your normal stakes. Although, you should probably do a session on micro stakes just to get comfortable with the software and make sure it works as you expect. But if you paste me your Machine ID, which is found on the Register screen in the software, then I can extend your trial.

Rossgo

If you can give me a week extension on my trial period that would be great. I currently play at micro stakes and was just looking to retest it on play money initially. Obviously I'd happily pay for an upgrade once I move up to stakes that require it.

Here's my machine ID: 656C8B711C2C4816

Thanks for all your help.
(08-21-2014, 10:26 AM)Rossgo Wrote: [ -> ]If you can give me a week extension on my trial period that would be great. I currently play at micro stakes and was just looking to retest it on play money initially. Obviously I'd happily pay for an upgrade once I move up to stakes that require it.

Here's my machine ID: 656C8B711C2C4816

Thanks for all your help.

Ok you're good to go

AngryOrca

etryh

AngryOrca

I am having the same issue for Chico network. My trial has expired and I can't get and tables to be detected. Would you be able to extend my trial for a week? Machine ID: 05339363910D932D

Thanks!
(12-15-2014, 01:38 PM)AngryOrca Wrote: [ -> ]I am having the same issue for Chico network. My trial has expired and I can't get and tables to be detected. Would you be able to extend my trial for a week? Machine ID: 05339363910D932D

Thanks!

done

Highjake

The soft not working with freeroll make it useless force us to go on other solutions.
All players play freerolls (Sat,Event,beginner...) add it to free mode.
(12-16-2014, 10:52 PM)Highjake Wrote: [ -> ]The soft not working with freeroll make it useless force us to go on other solutions.
All players play freerolls (Sat,Event,beginner...) add it to free mode.

What site?

Please use the menu item: Help->Diagnostic->Get Window Title

and do it on the Freeroll table that doesn't work