StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: 1year subscribtion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Rus

I wanna buy 1 year subscribtion. But I dont have paypal/credit card. Can I pay w skrill/pokerstars transfer?
Unfortunately no.. I am from the USA and cannot accept those payment methods. I can accept bitcoins if you can get them, perhaps by trading with another user on 2+2

Rus

Hi, bought a licence already. Have a tech question. I have a laptop 16 and a display 24", both 1920/1080. And I want to make a layout like 6+2/6+4, but when I click watch the grid, all windows are same size. Is it possible to make them resizable? In my case its really a big problem)
(08-27-2014, 01:38 AM)Rus Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, bought a licence already. Have a tech question. I have a laptop 16 and a display 24", both 1920/1080. And I want to make a layout like 6+2/6+4, but when I click watch the grid, all windows are same size. Is it possible to make them resizable? In my case its really a big problem)

I'm not sure what you mean by 6+2, maybe 6 slots on one monitor and 2 slots on another?

Anyway, yes when you click on Visualize Grid, you can move the slots around but you can't resize them. In SaT, all grid slots in your layout must be the same size. However, you CAN change the slot size that all slots have, you just need to create a new layout. Click on File->New Layout, it will ask you what size tables you want. Find a table size that allows you to have the # of slots you want, then click it and press F7. Then include your sites and hotkeys

Rus

Yeah, u got it right, but one display is 1/3 smaller than the other, its not so convenient if two tables on the laptop are way way smaller than the tables on display. Is it possible to make this option in future releases pls?
Also one more prob. I play also at hive network, and SAT doesnt work w it. Coz when u resize the table there, it takes a sec to kindda load new proportions of the table and reset all the buttons location and size. The problem w SAT is when it resizes the window, boxes, buttons stay same position and size, but table is resized, looks like part of the table is cutoff(f.e. some right and some bottom part). Is it possible to do smth about it? Or fix it in future releases?
(08-27-2014, 03:10 AM)Rus Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, u got it right, but one display is 1/3 smaller than the other, its not so convenient if two tables on the laptop are way way smaller than the tables on display. Is it possible to make this option in future releases pls?

Allowing different size slots has been requested in the past. I'm not sure yet if I will add it or not. I cannot promise. One workaround you could try is changing the laptop resolution to something smaller than 1920x1080 during your sessions, and then change it back when you're finished playing.

Quote:Also one more prob. I play also at hive network, and SAT doesnt work w it. Coz when u resize the table there, it takes a sec to kindda load new proportions of the table and reset all the buttons location and size. The problem w SAT is when it resizes the window, boxes, buttons stay same position and size, but table is resized, looks like part of the table is cutoff(f.e. some right and some bottom part). Is it possible to do smth about it? Or fix it in future releases?

I'm guessing that you used the custom site wizard to include the site. Try this. Open up the custom site .ini file, it should be located in C:\Program Files (x86)\StackAndTile\Sites\ folder. Add this line at the bottom:

Code:
border_redraw_method=click

Then save the file, restart SaT, and test it.

If it still fails, try changing the line to this:

Code:
border_redraw_method=drag

Then save the file, restart, and test again.

Rus

Thanks for so many helpful tips. Hope they r helpful. Will test tomorrow and tell the results)

Rus

First option helped. Effect stays the same, but then I try to resize manually for 1mm, and all the buttons are repositioned. And it stays same way. Thank u
(08-30-2014, 11:11 AM)Rus Wrote: [ -> ]First option helped. Effect stays the same, but then I try to resize manually for 1mm, and all the buttons are repositioned. And it stays same way. Thank u

Try using the second 'drag' option, then SaT should try to manually resize and then resize it back