StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: 888 is not working properly in DMW mode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Mad1Lee

Hello,

I got a new PC recently, with Windows 7 home premium edition. I have read on your site that in order to play on PartyPoker you gotta use Aero theme.

Having done that, my SaT asks me to go into DMW scan mode. However, when I open more than one table of 888, it's start glitching pretty heavily. When I reinclude the 888 site, it says "fold button is black, etc." and asks me to reinclude 888 or try different scan mode.

What do I do to play both 888 and party and pokerstars?
Well, the problem could be your grid slot size. 888 tables only have a sliver of color near the bottom of their buttons. So perhaps if you originally used a different site to define your grid slot size, then maybe the scaling for 888 is off, and SaT can't find those colors.

Try this, create a new layout with File->New Layout. This will ask you to create a new grid, based on a new slot size. Resize an 888 table with your mouse, and then use that table for the F7 when it asks. Then include each site and see if it works as expected.

Mad1Lee

It worked, thanks.