StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Hotkeys dont work when mouse over HUD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

SiliD

when my mouse is over the hud the tables dont stack with the hotkeys. I use a, s and f to stack tables. These are also setup as vpip keys. Im using HM2 for the hud. Im running SAT as admin.
I'm not sure what you mean by "using a,s,f to stack tables and also as vpip keys". You should be using them for both, but rather one or the other. What exactly are you trying to accomplish?

Maybe try with a new "Stack Table" hotkey with a new key that isn't assigned to anything else, and see if that works, just to test.

But I'm not sure if that even matters. Perhaps this is an inevitable problem with using a HUD. Depending upon how your tracker implements their HUD. If the tracker makes its HUD overlay windows separate and not part of the table, then there's not much an external program (such as SaT) can do.

SiliD

i use pokerstars hotkeys
a -all in
s - call
f -fold
and use the same keys to stack the tables
when I press the keys when my mouse isnt over the HUD they will do the action and return the table to the stack with but when my mouse is over the HUD it will do the pokerstars action but not stack the table until I move the mouse off the hud and hit a s or f again to stack.
So, in SaT, these hotkeys should look like:

~A - "Stack Table"
~S - "Stack Table"
~F - "Stack Table"

All with the ~ prefix. Is that how you have it?

Also please try what I asked before: set up a new "Stack Table" hotkey for a new unused key, and let me know if that works or not.

SiliD

adding a new hotkey to didn't work when mouse was over HUD.
I had to go to advanced options and select send hotkey to: active table and select highlight active table for it to work while over the hud
for hotkeys i have
Stack table A
Stack table S
Stack table F
External VPIP key ~A
External VPIP key ~S
External VPIP key ~F
(08-27-2014, 06:45 AM)SiliD Wrote: [ -> ]adding a new hotkey to didn't work when mouse was over HUD.
Ok
Quote:I had to go to advanced options and select send hotkey to: active table and select highlight active table for it to work while over the hud

Yeah I was gonna suggest that next. Good work finding a solution. With this way, it won't matter where your mouse is. Your mouse can be off the table completely. SaT will send the hotkey to the highlighted window.

Quote:for hotkeys i have
Stack table A
Stack table S
Stack table F
External VPIP key ~A
External VPIP key ~S
External VPIP key ~F

I don't think this is the best way to do it. What 'Move To Grid' setting are you using?

Silid

I'm using When action required. There seems to be a slight delay when highlighting the table and sometimes stacking doesnt work but this might be caused by my PC being slow. there are times when I press A S or F and the table moves to the stack but it doesnt do the pokerstars action then will come back to the grid again.
what i want is for the table to stay in the stack until action is required then when it moves to the grid i want to press a hotkey once to do the pokerstars action and stack at the same time. I dont want see what happens when i go allin preflop
Remove the other hotkeys in SaT and set it up like this and see if it works better:

"Stack Table" ~A
"Stack Table" ~S
"Stack Table" ~F