StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Ipoker tables(NetbetSkin)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Stacker0815

Hi, when playing the new NetbetPoker skin(Ipoker) i got the old problem with tables not staying in grid, tried a lot (even included it as "other") but nothing works, the tables stay in the grid all the time, they just dissapear for a part of a second and then SaT seems to recognize there would be action required even when i don't have a hand...
I think I just helped someone else who was running this skin. If I remember correctly, the fold/call/bet buttons on this stupid skin are dark gray, which is the same color as the table background. Is this correct? If so, then of course SaT will think that action is required all the time, because it sees the dark gray color even when the buttons are not visible. I don't know who thought up that retarded color scheme for the tables. You should complain to the skin.

Anyway, a couple things for you to check first. Make sure your chatbox is fully visible. Make sure the Widgets bar is disabled, if they have it. Then remove and re-Include the site and see if that fixes it.

If not, then you will probably be stuck with modifying your table graphics with a table mod. There is a link to one on the iPoker help page:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/ipoker