StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: A couple issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

James

A couple things since moving SaT to my new comp...something is out of whack with party poker. When SaT is running the tables glitch and flash the whole time and the buttons don't pop up. When I use my hotkey to ignore party tables from SaT they work totally fine.

The other issue is that the tables don't pop up to the grid right away. It takes them 1,2,3 seconds to popup after I hear the noise or I can see the action is on me on a table in the stack slot but it delays before it pops up.

I just moved my license from my old computer to the new one so maybe that affects it somehow.
(09-12-2014, 10:51 AM)James Wrote: [ -> ]A couple things since moving SaT to my new comp...something is out of whack with party poker. When SaT is running the tables glitch and flash the whole time and the buttons don't pop up. When I use my hotkey to ignore party tables from SaT they work totally fine.

Did you see the PartyPoker help page?
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/partypoker

Probably you are not using Aero theme in Windows and likewise 'DWM' Scan Mode within SaT. What version of Windows are you running?

Quote:The other issue is that the tables don't pop up to the grid right away. It takes them 1,2,3 seconds to popup after I hear the noise or I can see the action is on me on a table in the stack slot but it delays before it pops up.

If you are using 'PW' or 'BB' Scan Mode, then SaT will scan a bit slower. It shouldn't be 3 seconds though. I would highly recommend you turn on Aero theme in Windows and then use 'DWM' scan mode in SaT.
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/performance

Quote:I just moved my license from my old computer to the new one so maybe that affects it somehow.

You should probably remove and re-Include the site. Thats always a good thing to do, just to make sure SaT has all the correct colors. Change your Windows theme and SaT scan mode and then re-Include

James

You nailed it, thanks!