StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Cannot move tables in grid on Bovada
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

deepseaboat

I can no longer move my tables around my grid setup on Bovada. My setup for merge seems to work just fine however. I have removed and re-included both sites
I don't understand what you're trying to do. What hotkeys are you using? When you say 'setup' do you mean 'layout'? Are both sites included in the same layout?

I am trying to drag and drop tables in the bovada layout to different locations in my grid and it won't let me. The grid outline is not visible when I pick the table up as well. It simply snaps the table back to its original place.

I have two different layouts setup for bovada and merge which I run with two different instances of SaT. The merge one is exactly the same as the bovada one except for the table locations
Did it used to work and just suddenly stop one day? Is the "Drag and Drop" setting is turned on in Advanced Options?

AH guess I accidentally unchecked that when changing the scan mode. Thanks very much!
Ok glad its working :thumbsup: