StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Tables not grinding
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

rufia

Hi, i use "when action required" to send the tables to the grind but today after the update the tables are going to the grind when cards are dealt... what is going on? any1 with the same problem?
What site are you playing on? What theme? What version # were you using previously?

rufia

Pokerstars.com, Black, 2.71 to 2.72
yesterday in 2.71 version i made a new layout and everything worked fine... today i updated and made a new layout in the updated 2.72 version and the table are not grinding properly now
There was a change in v2.72 where SaT looks for the PokerStars Lobby to detect the tables. What do you mean when you say that the tables are not "grinding". Do you mean they are not moving to the "grid"? Do the tables show up in the table count #s on the Main tab?

There is a secret hotkey in SaT: CTRL + SHIFT + ALT + T

Please click on the Stars lobby, and press that hotkey. It will copy some information about the lobby to the clipboard. Then just come back here and paste.

rufia

I have the option "When action required" to move the tables to the grind but what is really happening is that they are moving to the grinde when cards are dealt... all the new ones i make have this problem, the old configurations are working properly...

when i do the short cut i got this number
[#32770]
(10-11-2014, 12:47 PM)rufia Wrote: [ -> ]I have the option "When action required" to move the tables to the grind but what is really happening is that they are moving to the grinde when cards are dealt... all the new ones i make have this problem, the old configurations are working properly...

Hrmmm.. so if you use File->Open Layout, and choose one of your old layouts, everything works good, even with v2.72 ?

But when you try to create a New Layout, then the tables always move to the grid when cards are dealt and not when it is your turn to act? I don't understand why that would ever happen, it doesn't make sense to me.

I just tested it. I right clicked on the table and changed to Black theme. In Sat, I clicked on File->New Layout. Then I included PokerStarsBlack. And ran the Test and the table didn't move out when the cards were dealt, only when it was my turn, like its supposed to..

Can you try changing to Classic theme, and then using PokerStarsClassic within SaT, and see if that works?

(10-11-2014, 12:47 PM)rufia Wrote: [ -> ]when i do the short cut i got this number
[#32770]

Thats not the full paste, but I don't think it matters anyway for your problem.

rufia

(10-11-2014, 01:12 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-11-2014, 12:47 PM)rufia Wrote: [ -> ]I have the option "When action required" to move the tables to the grind but what is really happening is that they are moving to the grinde when cards are dealt... all the new ones i make have this problem, the old configurations are working properly...

Hrmmm.. so if you use File->Open Layout, and choose one of your old layouts, everything works good, even with v2.72 ?
YES
(10-11-2014, 01:12 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]But when you try to create a New Layout, then the tables always move to the grid when cards are dealt and not when it is your turn to act? I don't understand why that would ever happen, it doesn't make sense to me.
CORRECT
(10-11-2014, 01:12 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]I just tested it. I right clicked on the table and changed to Black theme. In Sat, I clicked on File->New Layout. Then I included PokerStarsBlack. And ran the Test and the table didn't move out when the cards were dealt, only when it was my turn, like its supposed to..

Can you try changing to Classic theme, and then using PokerStarsClassic within SaT, and see if that works?
CHANGED TO CLASSIC AND IT SEEMS TO WORK!

I will give a try in today´s session to confirm if it works with Classic mode and if so i will retest the black
Hrmmm.. ok let me know.

I forgot to ask, are you using any table graphics mods with your Black theme? If the problem continues with Black, maybe you can try Nova, that theme is pretty close to Black.

rufia

Using classic theme the only problem was when i ticked the fold button in an hand in the grind, that table would stay in the grind... the problem with classic is just that i cant play in classic theme... tried the Nova theme but it didn´t even work the table stacking, they would stay in the grind when i folded...
so, what should i do?could be something related to changing the Grind?
(10-13-2014, 02:49 AM)rufia Wrote: [ -> ]Using classic theme the only problem was when i ticked the fold button in an hand in the grind, that table would stay in the grind...

That is supposed to happen. Unless you use the "Fold+Stack" hotkey..

Quote:the problem with classic is just that i cant play in classic theme... tried the Nova theme but it didn´t even work the table stacking, they would stay in the grind when i folded...
so, what should i do?could be something related to changing the Grind?

What do you mean "changing the grind"? Can't you just use one of your old layouts? I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to accomplish. Please be more specific and detailed and maybe I can help you more
Pages: 1 2