StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Not picking up tables or stacking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I used stack and tile fine yesterday no problems at all. When I start playing today it isnt sending any tables to the stack or keeping them in the grid I havent changed anything at all with it so i dont know whats happened. I have also tried creating a new layout which doesnt work and also uninstalled and reinstalled and that doesnt work either.
Need more information. What site is it failing on? Does it work for other sites? Was there an update to the poker site you play on today? Do the tables show up in the count #s on the Main tab?
This is on pokerstars.com and pokerstars.fr. It works properly on full tilt. There wasnt an update on those sites today. I currently have 8 tables 7 .fr and .com and 1 full tilt. It only says 1 stacked table and 1 tiled/grid table on the main tab.
The latest version 2.72 of SaT changed how Stars tables are detected. It tries to match the lobby. This causes a problem when playing on two Stars skins at the same time. If you need to get going immediately, I recommend reverting back to the old version, until I put out an update (which should be today or tomorrow).
ok no problem thanks
Hi, I updated stack and tile and it is detecting all tables in the grid on pokerstars now but it isnt sending my tables to the stack. I use a hotkey to do so, ive deleted and readded stars to my sites and done the same with my hotkeys. Also, pokerstars had a new update today if that affects it.
What table theme?
hyper simple
(10-24-2014, 12:31 AM)damowain Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I updated stack and tile and it is detecting all tables in the grid on pokerstars now but it isnt sending my tables to the stack. I use a hotkey to do so, ive deleted and readded stars to my sites and done the same with my hotkeys. Also, pokerstars had a new update today if that affects it.

(10-24-2014, 04:03 AM)damowain Wrote: [ -> ]hyper simple

Well, first, good work for removing and re-Including the site. Thats usually a good first step to try. You shouldn't ever need to do that for the hotkeys though.

Now, there was no changes to the PokerStarsHyperSimple site, so I'm not sure why this is broken for you. There was only changes to PokerStarsBlack. Are you using a table graphics mod or something? I just allowed Stars to update, and then tested PokerStarsHyperSimple on two separate layouts with different slot sizes, and both worked properly for me at least. Are you sure you only have one Stars site included in SaT?

So you press your "Stack table" hotkey. What happens? Does the table go to the stack for a split second, and then instantly pop back into grid? Does it stay in the stack until you get dealt cards, and only move when the advance action checkboxes become visible?

Can you try using a different Stars theme, and then include the corresponding site within SaT and see if it works as expected?
I'm not using a table mod and yeah I only have one stars site included, currently have stars,ftp,888 and winamax. I just tried it with classic and what its basically doing is going to slot 1 which i have it set as for the first table to go there, it recognises the tables but when i right click to send it to the stack it is like attempting to move but stays there. It shows up in the stack for literally less than a second like it jumps there and goes straight back to slot 1.
Pages: 1 2