StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: ipoker freezing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

mumspengar1

Hi! Would appreciate help on this.
Suddenly my ipoker started working, and my hotkey on fold didnt respond and made me call instead. And now im trying to reset, but my hole pc freezes when im trying to grind with stack and tile+ipoker running. So have been playing with out sat last grinds Sad

My settings in ipokers are correct. Whats the issue?
Best regards

Edit: Bit ennoying this. Tried sat for a week, and liked it. Now ive fully registred and its not working. And ive been trying to get my account working on this forum, but havent got my registration to my email yet, tried three times.
Also "contact us" doesnt reply.

mumspengar1

problem solved; sat wont allow me to have google chrome up running at the same time :S
happy it works now tho.
sorry for a tilted message

mumspengar2

Okey im gonna continue asking little bit here. Hope I can get some help =)
Ive done the setup for 2 "other" sites, and it works when im going trough the wizard. And then should I save it in some special place? I save it as "mypoker" on my desktop but then when im trying to find that site on the "site" menu after im done, I cant find it..

What im a doing wrong?
Best regards mums
(10-23-2014, 08:15 AM)mumspengar1 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi! Would appreciate help on this.
Suddenly my ipoker started working, and my hotkey on fold didnt respond and made me call instead.

Calling instead of folding on iPoker is usually indicative of a wrong sized chatbox. Make sure your chatbox is full sized. This is mentioned on the iPoker help page

(10-23-2014, 08:15 AM)mumspengar1 Wrote: [ -> ]And ive been trying to get my account working on this forum, but havent got my registration to my email yet, tried three times.

Not sure what the problem is. Perhaps the emails are getting put in your 'spam' folder? But anyway, as you've noticed, you can just post as a Guest.

Quote:Also "contact us" doesnt reply.

Yeah I should probably remove that link, I'm just lazy to try to mess with the forum software. If you need to email, its:
support(at)stackandtile(dot)com

(10-23-2014, 08:15 AM)mumspengar1 Wrote: [ -> ]And now im trying to reset, but my hole pc freezes when im trying to grind with stack and tile+ipoker running. So have been playing with out sat last grinds Sad

Best regards

Edit: Bit ennoying this. Tried sat for a week, and liked it. Now ive fully registred and its not working.

(10-23-2014, 08:26 AM)mumspengar1 Wrote: [ -> ]problem solved; sat wont allow me to have google chrome up running at the same time :S
happy it works now tho.

No idea why your whole PC would freeze. SaT doesn't do anything related to Google Chrome. The only guess I would have is if your computer isn't powerful enough to run both. But if it worked in the past, then I'm stumped.

(10-23-2014, 08:41 AM)mumspengar2 Wrote: [ -> ]Okey im gonna continue asking little bit here. Hope I can get some help =)
Ive done the setup for 2 "other" sites, and it works when im going trough the wizard. And then should I save it in some special place? I save it as "mypoker" on my desktop but then when im trying to find that site on the "site" menu after im done, I cant find it..

What im a doing wrong?
Best regards mums

You should save the config file into the default location. That would be the \Sites\ subfolder in the SaT installation folder. Usually this location is:
C:\Program Files (x86)\StackAndTile\Sites\

Or remove the (x86) if you don't have a 64bit system.

=) Mumspengar

(10-23-2014, 02:52 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-23-2014, 08:15 AM)mumspengar1 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi! Would appreciate help on this.
Suddenly my ipoker started working, and my hotkey on fold didnt respond and made me call instead.

Calling instead of folding on iPoker is usually indicative of a wrong sized chatbox. Make sure your chatbox is full sized. This is mentioned on the iPoker help page

(10-23-2014, 08:15 AM)mumspengar1 Wrote: [ -> ]And ive been trying to get my account working on this forum, but havent got my registration to my email yet, tried three times.

Not sure what the problem is. Perhaps the emails are getting put in your 'spam' folder? But anyway, as you've noticed, you can just post as a Guest.

Quote:Also "contact us" doesnt reply.

Yeah I should probably remove that link, I'm just lazy to try to mess with the forum software. If you need to email, its:
support(at)stackandtile(dot)com

(10-23-2014, 08:15 AM)mumspengar1 Wrote: [ -> ]And now im trying to reset, but my hole pc freezes when im trying to grind with stack and tile+ipoker running. So have been playing with out sat last grinds Sad

Best regards

Edit: Bit ennoying this. Tried sat for a week, and liked it. Now ive fully registred and its not working.

(10-23-2014, 08:26 AM)mumspengar1 Wrote: [ -> ]problem solved; sat wont allow me to have google chrome up running at the same time :S
happy it works now tho.

No idea why your whole PC would freeze. SaT doesn't do anything related to Google Chrome. The only guess I would have is if your computer isn't powerful enough to run both. But if it worked in the past, then I'm stumped.

(10-23-2014, 08:41 AM)mumspengar2 Wrote: [ -> ]Okey im gonna continue asking little bit here. Hope I can get some help =)

What im a doing wrong?
Best regards mums

You should save the config file into the default location. That would be the \Sites\ subfolder in the SaT installation folder. Usually this location is:
C:\Program Files (x86)\StackAndTile\Sites\

Or remove the (x86) if you don't have a 64bit system.

Hi! Thanks a lot for youre help. Still cant get the new sites to appear in the SAT program. And cant fint the folders you write here..Ive just saved them on my desktop and have 3 different sites but cant find any Sad

This is example how it looks when I save in desktop.

[settings]

standard_table_width=513
standard_table_height=367

buttons=fold,call,bet

action_button=fold

fold_button_x_coord=110
fold_button_y_coord=335
fold_button_region_topleft_x_coord=71
fold_button_region_topleft_y_coord=309
fold_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=120
fold_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=334

call_button_x_coord=181
call_button_y_coord=346
call_button_region_topleft_x_coord=-10
call_button_region_topleft_y_coord=175
call_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=-10
call_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=175

bet_button_x_coord=245
bet_button_y_coord=332
bet_button_region_topleft_x_coord=225
bet_button_region_topleft_y_coord=315
bet_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=285
bet_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=361

use_basic_click=1

table_class=GFX_INT_DLG_WINDOW_GAME

table_include_title_text=
table_exclude_title_text=

Really appreciate youre support.
Best regards; Mumspengar
It won't work if you save the files on your desktop. When you go through the custom site wizard, the files should automatically save in the correct folder. All you have to do is type in a name for the file. Why can't you find that folder? I don't know how the program is working at all if you don't have that folder. Did you install SaT to a different directory?

mp1

[quote='SaT_Admin' pid='4499' dateline='1415024712']
It won't work if you save the files on your desktop. When you go through the custom site wizard, the files should automatically save in the correct folder. All you have to do is type in a name for the file. Why can't you find that folder? I don't know how the program is working at all if you don't have that folder. Did you install SaT to a different directory?
[/quote

I save it as the installation says; "mypoker" etc but the folders you are saying aint appearing and I cant find them to save them in the SAT.
My SAT works pretty good besides that. I think ive installed it right?
What do you mean by different directory?
Right click on your SaT shortcut icon, choose Properties, and then paste me everything from the Target box

mp1

Thank you sir. I will try that ASAP.
Now I have another problem. I always start my grinds with fighting with sat, bit ennoying cause I love the tool.
But everytime either stars.fr or stars.eu doesnt work, and then I restart and the other works but not the one did did work in beginning.
What im a doing wrong?Sad
(11-05-2014, 08:25 PM)mp1 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you sir. I will try that ASAP.
Now I have another problem. I always start my grinds with fighting with sat, bit ennoying cause I love the tool.
But everytime either stars.fr or stars.eu doesnt work, and then I restart and the other works but not the one did did work in beginning.
What im a doing wrong?Sad

Are you using the newest version? There was a fix for this problem recently in v2.73
Pages: 1 2