StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Problem with Activate (Focus) table when action required
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've just got this program but can't get it to work how I want it to.

I don't use the Activate (Focus) table when action required option in Pokerstars, when I use this program I have unticked the option to Activate (Focus) table when action required in the advanced options yet it still does it.

I tried going through the extra advanced options but still couldn't fix this issue.

Help plz.
I believe the option within Stars is called "Pop up table when action required".

First, with just Stars running, and not SaT, do the tables correctly NOT pop up and take focus?

Next, how are you using SaT? How are you determining that the tables are taking focus? There is an advanced option within SaT to turn on a highlighter so you can monitor which window has focus.
When just running Stars the tables do not pop up automatically.

When I run Stack and tile it brings the table forward when it's my turn to act without me doing anything even though I have the option turned off in advanced settings. I want to manually bring the table forward myself not have it happen automatically.
(10-25-2014, 10:14 PM)mondonewc Wrote: [ -> ]When just running Stars the tables do not pop up automatically.

When I run Stack and tile it brings the table forward when it's my turn to act without me doing anything even though I have the option turned off in advanced settings. I want to manually bring the table forward myself not have it happen automatically.

When/where does the table get "brought forward"? In the stack? In the grid? What 'Move To Grid' setting are you using?

In addition to distinctly activating and focusing the table (which is that the first checkbox in Adv Options does), SaT ALSO does some other stuff to ensure tables do not get lost for the user. This can include, instead of popping up and focusing a table, also doing the inverse, which is sending all the other tables to the bottom, giving the impression that the table requiring action has been popped up. This may be what you're seeing.

There is an unlisted extra advanced option that you can use to turn this off. Follow the directions at that link and add this line to your SaT layout config file:

Code:
[settings]
bring_urgent_tables_to_top=0

Save the file, restart SaT, and test
I have all tables in a stack, the table is brought forward in that stack. I have move to grid setting set at After entering pot.

I've done what you've said to above and it's still happening, my current settings folder looks like this :

[settings]
table_width=694
table_height=505
total_slots=8
slot1x=915
slot1y=0
slot2x=222
slot2y=0
slot3x=916
slot3y=505
stack_slot=1
newtables_slot=1
move_to_grid=vpip
oldtables_duration=6
oldtables_slot=grid
scan_mode=PW
play_mode=SaT
slot4x=222
slot4y=505
slot5x=-1280
slot5y=0
slot6x=-693
slot6y=0
slot7x=-1280
slot7y=519
slot8x=-694
slot8y=519
activate_new_tables=0
bring_urgent_tables_to_top=0
activate_most_urgent=0
activate_table_under_mouse=0
highlight_active_win=0
move_mouse_to_most_urgent=0
left_click_detection=1
stack_when_clicking_call_or_bet=0
stack_table_at_end_of_hand=1
drag_drop_swap_slots=1
minimize_to_tray=0
show_table_count_while_running=1
show_session_timer=1
move_888_popups=1
close_bovada_popups=1
notify_new_tables=0
notify_old_tables=0
notify_keep_in_grid=0
notify_ignore_table=0
notify_move_to_grid=0
notify_end_of_hand=0
notification_duration=3
hotkeys_fire_on_release=0
allow_action_hotkeys_on_ignored_tables=0
click_bet_for_betsize_hotkeys=0
also_keep_in_grid_when_move_to_slot_x=0
focus_betbox=0
table_count_gui_x=1581
table_count_gui_y=906
[general]
show_walkthru=0
gui_x=1047
gui_y=254
last_tab=
is_reloading=0
version=2.70
v=fu
[sites]
number_of_sites=1
included_sites=PokerStarsClassic
PokerStarsClassic_included_executable_path=C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerStars\PokerStars.exe
PokerStarsClassic_included_resized_table_width=694
PokerStarsClassic_included_resized_table_height=505
PokerStarsClassic_included_hole_x_coord=520
PokerStarsClassic_included_hole_y_coord=341
PokerStarsClassic_included_fold_color=0xb3a87
PokerStarsClassic_included_call_color=0xb3a87
PokerStarsClassic_included_bet_color=0xb3a87
PokerStarsClassic_included_table_color_behind_holecard=0x185d7b
PokerStarsClassic_included_flop_x_coord=293
PokerStarsClassic_included_flop_y_coord=194
PokerStarsClassic_included_table_color_behind_flop=0x269326
[hotkeys]
number_of_hotkeys=3
hotkey1action=Move table to Next slot
hotkey1key=Q
hotkey2action=Ignore table
hotkey2key=W
hotkey3action=Stack table
hotkey3key==
send_table_under_mouse=1
I will be out of town today, but I will test with your config when I get home tonight.

But, how do you plan on seeing each table in the stack, with all of the "pop up" settings turned off? How are you going to do it manually? And why do you want to do it manually? I'm very curious
I manually bring the table forward pressing the enter key, it's obv not easier than having to do nothing but I'm used to doing it that way now and have tried using SaT as is the norm I don't like playing that way.
But, how are you bringing tables to the top with the Enter key? In your SaT config, I don't see any hotkey set up for Enter..
(10-26-2014, 10:25 PM)mondonewc Wrote: [ -> ]I've done what you've said to above and it's still happening, my current settings folder looks like this :

So I tried your config, and the table didn't pop to the top at all. I started SaT, and put one table in the stack. Then I put the Stars lobby partially on top of the table, so I could still see the fold/call/bet button locations on the table. When it was my turn, the table correctly stayed behind the lobby. Does it not work like that for you?
It's working as I want it to now, guess I had to restart the program, thanks for your help.
Pages: 1 2