StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Strange S&T Activity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

I have been using S&T for a couple months now and everything seemed fine. All of a sudden today when I was playing a lot of strange things started happening:
- Hands I was playing postflop were not going to the grid, even though I have it set up to go to grid on flop
- Hands that I was *not* playing postflop (hands I folded) were going to the grid
- Hands that required action were not coming up to the top of the stack and were timing out
- New tables were going to the grid, even though I have them set to go to grid both in the GUI and in the .ini file

Any suggestions? Should I un-install and then re-install? I have rebooted to no avail.

Thanks,
zilblitz
What site is this on? If you play on multiple sites, I would test individually with each site, and see if you can narrow it down to one site or all sites. Then, I would recommend removing and re-Including each site in SaT. That will reset all of the colors that SaT looks for to determine if action is required, and if the flop is visible.

OK, the only site I play on is PokerStars - I will try removing PS and re-doing. Thanks for the quick reply.