StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: License problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i use the program on my laptop and my desktop (desktop 80% of the time) and i just got back from vacation and went to use on my desktop and i hit register and its saying im running it at the same time as my other computer which is false. help please
still no response? im paying to use this program and have seen Admins post in the past few hours and my issue is still not addressed, can I ask why? And more importantly can I get this fixed right away
(11-11-2014, 05:58 AM)popet004 Wrote: [ -> ]i use the program on my laptop and my desktop (desktop 80% of the time) and i just got back from vacation and went to use on my desktop and i hit register and its saying im running it at the same time as my other computer which is false. help please

If you don't allow SaT to close out and shut down properly, sometimes an error could occur where it thinks the program is still open on another computer.

Anyway, I've cleared out your license so you should be good to go.

(11-12-2014, 05:11 AM)popet004 Wrote: [ -> ]still no response? im paying to use this program and have seen Admins post in the past few hours and my issue is still not addressed, can I ask why? And more importantly can I get this fixed right away

Huh? You posted this post on 11-11-14 at 02:11pm. My last post before writing this was on 11-09-2014 at 09:56pm. Day and a half since my last post. Its not like I'm ignoring you. Smile I was out of town for a big PLO game, so I didn't have a chance to check email or the forums. Anyway, your issue should be fixed. Let me know if you have more problems.