StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Windows Legibility Settings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. I changed Windows legibility setting to larger (150%) and Stack and Tile doesn't seem to be working properly with those settings. I re-included the site but that didn't help. After changing legibility back to 120% it worked again. Not sure if this is a known "problem", but I thought I would point it out as for people with very high resolutions (1440p+) this might be an issue.

edit: The specific problem was that the hotkeys didn't seem to be working correctly. Specifically the stack table hotkey wasn't being accepted.
You mean in the Control Panel -> Display settings, right? My computer uses 125% (120 dpi) setting and it hasn't been an issue. I don't see why 150% would fail.

Looking at the specific problem, the "Stack Table" hotkey wasn't being accepted at all, on any tables? Did other hotkeys work?
Yes, I think we mean the same thing. Mine is 125% now too (not 120%). When I set it to 150%, it stops Stack and Tile from functioning properly.

I didn't try a bunch of different hotkeys as I start my session stacking tables, so I knew right away it had to be connected to the recent changes I made to Windows. The stack table hotkey was dead like 90% of the time, I do think it worked once or twice, but not consistently.
Well, you'd probably need to remove and re-Include all of your sites after making the change, since the graphics would be different. Maybe if you didn't do that, then SaT was always thinking that action was required or something.