StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: move mouse to active table not working 90% of the time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
it used to always work for me now it doesn't. how do i fix this?
also, only certain full tilt tables work for me. for instance, 10k 20k and 25k 50k play money works but 100k 200k does not. neither do the heads up tables
(11-13-2014, 07:34 AM)bkrboy11@yahoo.com Wrote: [ -> ]it used to always work for me now it doesn't. how do i fix this?

The hotkey? Or the Advanced Option setting?

Are you certain that SaT is properly detecting when action is required? What is the result of this Test?
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...stay-stack

Have you tried removing and re-Including your sites?

Quote:also, only certain full tilt tables work for me. for instance, 10k 20k and 25k 50k play money works but 100k 200k does not. neither do the heads up tables

Use the Help -> Diagnostic -> Get Window Title menu and paste me the results for all tables that fail.
it has always worked and it just randomly stopped working so i tried downloading your updated software and that didn't work either. it literally only jumps to the active table like 1/20 times now... has nothing to do with advanced settings this is the toggle move mouse to active table hotkey.
Please tell me the results of running that Test linked