StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Microgaming (MPN)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Mr. Guest

Can we successfully use SaT with microgaming now?
Have you tried it? Have you tried using the Custom Site Wizard?

I had a guy contact me today and his Microgaming was working. It all depends on what issues you are specifically facing.

Mr. Guest

Well I am not having any issues, but I was trying to find out if it would be worth me paying for SaT since I just started playing on MPN. Also I cant get the website to send me an email verification so that I can register my email and account here.

Account name: 3Bet_Junkie
Email: 3betjunkie@gmail.com
(11-20-2014, 09:06 PM)Mr. Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Well I am not having any issues, but I was trying to find out if it would be worth me paying for SaT since I just started playing on MPN.

Well there is a free trial that you could try to make sure it works before you pay. There is no built-in support for Microgaming yet, I may add it at some point, but there is the Custom Site Wizard which allows you to add your own support for most sites. Someone just used this successfully yesterday so I know it can be done. But it all depends on your system and skin.
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/cus...e-tutorial

Quote: Also I cant get the website to send me an email verification so that I can register my email and account here.

Account name: 3Bet_Junkie
Email: 3betjunkie@gmail.com

It looks like you used a different email address to sign up. Please check dallas.....@hotmail.com

Mr. Guest

Thanks for the reply, and I was wrong about the correct email, but I just signed in with the correct dallas...@hotmail account and clicked resend activation code, but for some reason I am not getting an email in my inbox or my junk folder.
I have no idea whats going on. I have manually activated your account, so please try it now.
Thanks for the activation, I started the free trial. But when I am setting up the custom theme, the window for attaching the table is not working. I only have 1 table open and when I click attach nothing happens, and if I click next it tells me to go back and attach the table. Any idea what I might be doing wrong?
Are you sure you're running SaT as administrator?
(11-21-2014, 11:02 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]Are you sure you're running SaT as administrator?

Yes I am running as admin, when i click attach it just does nothing?
Are you sure the previous steps were completely correctly? The table_class and the in/exclude_table_title settings? What are you inputting for those?
Pages: 1 2