StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Old table slot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am struggling to get this to work and could do with some help.

Because of timing out at some tables, I require any table I do this at to be moved to an old table slot.

888 Poker

stack and tile
total slots = 17

stack slot - 0
new tables slot =? not sure what to set this at
old tables slot = 17

I want 16 tables stacked on my left monitor, and with the 17th slot on my 2nd monitor for tables I time out at.

I can get to that stage.

When I click the "im back" button in slot 17, I then want this table to be moved back into my 16 table stacked grid and behave as normal.

If I time out again with the same table, I want the process to be repeated.

I cannot seem to get the same table to move to slot 17 the 2nd time.

Old table slot = 2 min.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks.
I figured it out.

Had my layout slots configured incorrectly.

Now, 2 slots. slot 1 for all stacked tables, and slot 2 for old tables,

Works fine.

One thing, any way i could have old tables that i have busted out of, and tables i have timed out at...moving to the old table slot at different times?

Ideally, busted out tables, moved after 1 min, and timed out tables moved after 3 min.

I want tables i bust out of moved as soon as possible.
Glad you got it working. Indeed, for what you described, you only need two slots. You would use a "Stack table" hotkey to move the old tables back into your main stack.

Unfortunately, there is no way to configure different times, based on bustout or timeout. In fact, SaT cannot even differentiate the two. All SaT checks if your action was required within the duration time. Obviously for busted out tables and sitting out tables alike, no action will be required, and it will trigger SaT's old table detection