StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Cant buy SaT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

firgli

Hi, I'm trying to buy stack and tile but for some reason nothing happens when I click buy, I tried both paypal and neteller. Paypal redirects me back to stackandtile where I can start all over again (while it looks like I paid, paypal acts as if the payment was succesfull before redirecting though I didnt pay anything). And it says my mastercard number isnt valid even though it is.
Any idea what could be causing this?

Thanks!
Sorry, unfortunately I don't know what could be causing it. I looked at the recent orders and didn't see any new ones that have failed. If you are using your Neteller card, you need to make sure all the info matches your Neteller account.

One thing you can try is to clear your browser cache, then close out and reopen your browser, and see if that fixes it.

https://kb.iu.edu/d/ahic

Let me know.

If not, I will have to contact the payment processor directly and ask them what is going on. We will figure it out one way or another. If your trial period has expired and you are wanting to buy SaT to use for your daily grind, just paste me your Machine ID and I"ll extend your trial a few days until we get this sorted out.

firgli

Ah think I got it now Smile used a different browser. Thanks for the help
Good to hear Wink