StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Two Stacks on 2 separate monitors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hedgehog3

Can you create 2 separate SaT's on 2 different monitors?
So I have a SaT of tournies on one monitor and a SaT of cash games on second monitor!?
Could that be programmed in/easily done?
Thanks
You would probably need to run two separate instances of SaT. So open it twice. Each having separate layouts so the grid slots don't overlap. And in each instance, you'd need to make sure that the site that you are using is only specifically grabbing the tourney/cash tables. So you'd probably need to set up custom sites with specific table titles to match each. Hopefully all of that makes sense..

I would be just using one poker site for both stacks of tables...just Pokerstars.
The best way for me to check would be to use Play Tables and configure my SaTs ??
You would need to use File->New Layout, and create a second layout for your other monitor. Use Visualize Grid to place the slots on the second screen and make sure they don't overlap with your first layout. File->Open Layout to switch back and forth to check

What theme do you use on Stars? Maybe I can create the custom sites files for you

I have been using " Stars " theme

I'd love if you could help me in any way!

Essentially I actually want to tile 4 cash tables on my right monitor and StackandTile lots of tournies on my first monitor

Does this software work on a MAC?
(12-08-2014, 06:49 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]I have been using " Stars " theme

"Stars"? Is that a theme or a site? What site do you use in SaT? Such as PokerStarsClassic, PokerStarsHyperSimple, etc?

Quote:Essentially I actually want to tile 4 cash tables on my right monitor and StackandTile lots of tournies on my first monitor

In this case, its probably easiest to just set up some extra slots on your right monitor, and then use a "Move table to next slot" hotkey (or just drag/ drop the tables into the slots) and then use "Keep table in grid" hotkey to lock the tables in the grid so that they never move.

So for example:

1 | 2 | 3 || 7 | 8
--------------------
4 | 5 | 6 || 9 | 10

You can organize your slots like that, with the double bar || indicating the break in the two monitors. Put your last 4 slots on the right monitor. Start up SaT. Drag your cash tables into slots 7-10. Then use a "Keep table in grid" hotkey on all of those tables. Then those tables will never move back to the stack when you fold.

Or

You can just leave slots 1-6 on your main monitor, and have no slots on your right monitor. Then you can use the "Ignore table" hotkey to completely remove the cash tables from SaT's detection. And then you can drag then wherever you want, over to your second monitor

(12-08-2014, 06:53 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Does this software work on a MAC?

Not natively. You'd need to be using Parallels or VMWare or Boot Camp and be running Windows inside your Mac. It won't work on OSX