StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Problems on TigerGaming - Chico skin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
And then what happens? A big window moves to the next grid slot? If so, then use Help -> Diagnostic -> Get Window Title on that window and paste me the results
Hi

I'm into day 2 of the trial period having not used the software for a while but I'm having some problems with tiger gaming too.

I'll try and describe my problem in more detail later when I get onto the PC and have access to the config file I setup.
Hi, Having similiar problems as OP.

If i put my mouse cursor over someones name, a black window will cover slot1.

Also

I play Hu and my setup is like...Slot 1 is stack, 2, 3 and 4 are the grid. If I am playing 3 matches already, so slot 2, 3 and 4 are filled and slot 1 has all my empty tables. Lets say slot 2 is tigergaming table. If a 4th player comes to sit on some other table in slot 1, my tigergaming table will just start flashing and i cannot click any buttons. I have to do some action on slot 3 or 4, then send that table back to the stack, then the table from slot 1 will obviously replace 3 or 4, then I have to do action for this new table, and then TG will stop clicking and I can press action button again.

Other than this, your software is awesome.
(03-22-2015, 08:49 AM)BigAnaconda Wrote: [ -> ]If i put my mouse cursor over someones name, a black window will cover slot1.

Please do as I instructed in post #11 and paste the results

Quote:Also

I play Hu and my setup is like...Slot 1 is stack, 2, 3 and 4 are the grid. If I am playing 3 matches already, so slot 2, 3 and 4 are filled and slot 1 has all my empty tables. Lets say slot 2 is tigergaming table. If a 4th player comes to sit on some other table in slot 1, my tigergaming table will just start flashing and i cannot click any buttons. I have to do some action on slot 3 or 4, then send that table back to the stack, then the table from slot 1 will obviously replace 3 or 4, then I have to do action for this new table, and then TG will stop clicking and I can press action button again.

Hrmmm what do you mean that it starts flashing? This shouldn't be happening. Does TigerGaming pass the Test described on this page?
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...stay-stack
Pages: 1 2