StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Win 8.1 Hotkey Issue iPoker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
No, Windows 8 shouldn't be a problem at all. Its really strange. You're using DWM scan mode within SaT advanced options right?

So iPoker and FTP are failing. Do any other sites work correctly?

When you say you deleted all config files, that means you started fresh and created a whole new layout?
(12-16-2014, 01:42 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]No, Windows 8 shouldn't be a problem at all. Its really strange. You're using DWM scan mode within SaT advanced options right?

So iPoker and FTP are failing. Do any other sites work correctly?

When you say you deleted all config files, that means you started fresh and created a whole new layout?

I know you say it should work in theory, but do we know of people who are using it with Windows 8 is what I am saying (and that use the stack table function because a lot of people just use the hotkeys).

DWM is the default setting which I did not change. But for good measure I tried all other scan modes with reincluding the site before hand.

I would usually try Pokerstars, but I can't right now because my account is currently being verified Dodgy. I currently don't play on any other sites.

I uninstalled SaT, then deleted the folder with the config files, then reinstalled SaT, then setup a new config file for the table slots and then reincluded iPoker with one hotkey for the stack table function.
Well I've tested myself on Win8, and I've also assisted some customers who were using Win8 as well. So I do know it works. But if I had to guess then I'd assume most customers are still on Win7

Can't think of anything else.. Email/PM me your skype name, and I'll try to take a look
Pages: 1 2