StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Win 8.1 Hotkey Issue iPoker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi. I recently upgraded from Windows 7 to Winodws 8.1 and now my hotkeys (as configured through SaT) no longer work.

I use a Razer Nostromo for all of my hotkeys. I used http://www.keyboardtester.com/ to verify that my inputs are being registered correctly with SaT turned off. Whenever I turn SaT on, all of my hotkeys except the one for Start/Stop SaT do not work. They are also no longer registerd on keyboardtester.com.

I'm running SaT and the poker client as administrator and am also logged in to an admin account. Not sure what else to try.
I think I was able to fix the issue. The hotkeys are working again now. I've deleted all of my settings and set them back up and it now it seems to be working again. Originally I had saved some config files from Windows 7 so that I could keep the same settings I had, but that seems to not be possible.
I'm having some trouble with tables moving to the grid before an action is required with the setting "move to grid when action required" turned on. I can't figure out why. Here is a picture http://gyazo.com/7fca3e7a0d0980ac0134ab5458dd8639 of my pre and normal action boxes. The issue is that they will never stay in the stack basically.
Not sure about the hotkey thing. Its strange but I guess you got it sorted.

As for the action required problem, are you using a custom site or the built-in iPoker? Have you tried removing and re-Including the site? That should always be the first thing to do. And you sure you've got the chatbox width set properly?

What about when neither the buttons or pre-action checkboxes are visible? Meaning no buttons at all, you've folded and are not in the hand. Can the table be moved to the stack then?
I'm using ipoker with the grinder.org mod. Same as on Win 7. Only difference is that I am using a blacm background for the table felt. I guess I could go back to grey and see if that helps. Currently tables will never stack.
(12-15-2014, 07:35 PM)Insideman Wrote: [ -> ]I'm using ipoker with the grinder.org mod. Same as on Win 7. Only difference is that I am using a blacm background for the table felt. I guess I could go back to grey and see if that helps. Currently tables will never stack.

Have you tried removing and re-including the site? That should be tried first obviously. And you've got the chatbox correct?

Another thing you can try is adding this line to your config:

Code:
[settings]
color_variation=8
The chatbox is the correct size. I have readded numerous times. I've tried dark green, black and grey background. None of them allow me to stack the table. I'll try the variation.
When changing the background colors, does it actually change the color behind the buttons? Or just the table felt? The table felt won't matter. SaT should be grabbing the blue color of the Fold button during Include Site setup. It does click Fold when you press F10 yes? Then we know we've got a correct coordinate and it should have grabbed the blue. Then SaT just keep scanning for this blue or something close. That button has shades of black and blue in it, but the checkboxes are dark gray, and the background when all the buttons are gone looks like it would be full black. So I would think it would work. SaT has a built in variation to allow for different shades, and lowering that sometimes works.
The colour variation setting didn't work for me.

Yes, folding works when I press F10 during setup.

edit: I just uninstalled and deleted all config files and then setup everything again just to be triple sure, but it's still unstackable.
I just tried FTP (midnight theme) and it's the same issue. I think in the past when I've had these problems they have been exclusive to iPoker so this seems like some OS related issue.

Are there confirmed cases of this feature working on Windows 8 or I am going to have to go back to Windows 7?
Pages: 1 2