StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: PKR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

quechecker

Hello

Just wonder if anyone here is playing on PKR and have StackAndTile work correctly?

I just tried to run it again after roughly a 2 weeks brake using the old site setup i created and somehow it didn't work anymore. It just wont fold on F10 when adding the site. So in the end it just arranges and resizes tables but stack and tile mode don't work.
Tried creating PKR setup from scratch again. Went good and folding did work there. However i get the same result when trying to add the site. Wont fold on F10 and as result stack and tile mode don't work.

Chat is visible and my tables are fairly large.
Some advice will be greatly apreciated
If Folding worked during the Custom Site Wizard, then it should work during Include Site setup. Are you sure you chose your new custom config when Including Site and not your old one?

The only other thing I can think of is if you need to run PKR as administrator, then you'd also need to run SaT as administrator..

Quechecker

Thx for fast response and spot on advice.

Yes i did chose the new config. Usually i run both programs as non admin but sometimes i might run SaT as admin. This time i run both programs as admin

Also i redid new site setup one more time. Same result. But i made another profile with base click checked. F10 still wouldnt fold on include site but this time stack and tile mode did work.

But it would lag on more than 7 tables. Tables would blink upon clickin fold button and some tables would not stack back to slot 1. Overall pretty chaotic. I never experienced that on titanpoker where at one point i may be running 15 tables or so.

Any advice on the last issue?
(12-20-2014, 02:39 AM)Quechecker Wrote: [ -> ]Thx for fast response and spot on advice.

Yes i did chose the new config. Usually i run both programs as non admin but sometimes i might run SaT as admin. This time i run both programs as admin

Also i redid new site setup one more time. Same result. But i made another profile with base click checked. F10 still wouldnt fold on include site but this time stack and tile mode did work.

This is strange and to be honest I wouldn't rely on it. During Include Site setup, SaT tries to click at the coordinate location on the table that was specified during the custom site wizard. I don't know whats going on, if it worked during the wizard (especially with basic click) then it should work during Include Site.

Run the Test described here just to be sure:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...stay-stack

Quote:But it would lag on more than 7 tables. Tables would blink upon clickin fold button and some tables would not stack back to slot 1. Overall pretty chaotic. I never experienced that on titanpoker where at one point i may be running 15 tables or so.

Any advice on the last issue?

Not sure. It could probably be something related to the other issue. Are you using DWM scan mode in Advanced Options?