StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: SAT not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Grouchy

SAT stopped working on FTP. I think this has to do with me using a VPN because when i turn on the VPN and launch SAT everything goes OK; when i turn it on it "freezes", but i've been using it with a VPN (which i have to use) for months and it did not happen before. I can't even access the website when the VPN is on.

Grouchy

After it freezes for a moment I get these messages:
"You either entered an incorrect license key, or the stackandtile.com website is down..."

Then:
"it seems you are a new trial user. unfortunately the stackandtile.com website is down".
If you can't even access the website from your browser, then the problem has do to with your VPN connection. You will need to contact your VPN provider and ask why you are unable to connect to www.stackandtile.com. Or perhaps choose a different VPN server or something.

When SaT starts up, it attempts to connect to the website to verify the license code in the database. If that connection fails, then you will see those types of error messages. This would hold true just the same if you weren't on a VPN.