StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Bet x BB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there anyway i can get this to work reliably at 888 poker?

I have read a few threads regarding this, and it seems i have similar problems.

The first couple of times it works fine. After this it will enter the correct bet
amount, but immediately enter all my stack, effectively all-in.

I do have an increased font size and different colour in the table title bar if that matters.

Any solution to this?

Playing 6-max turbo sng's btw.
Are you using the built in "888PacificPoker" site or a custom site?

I don't think the font size should matter in the title bar, as long as SaT can read it for the blinds. If it works initially, then SaT is obviously reading it correctly.

When you say it enters your stack, "effectively all-in", is it all-in? Does it enter exactly your stack size? What number gets entered? Is it the same, different?

Does it happen only at a particular blind level?
I think i am using the built in "888PacificPoker"

I will have another look to see the exact amount it enters into the bet box.
I have a feeling it enrers more than my stack.

Since i was trying to get the bet x bb hotkey to work the increase/decrease bb (sb) has started to do the same thing, even though i have delated the bet x bb hotkey.

I will have to do a reinstall and start from scratch then i'll mreport back Smile
Yeah, the "increase/decrease bet" hotkeys do a similar thing. Both read the blinds, calculate the amount, and then send the amount to the betbox. I'm just trying to find some clues to reproduce it on my end. I'm curious what amounts it puts in, and also if it happens at a particular blind level.
Ok,

I messed up the "increase/decrease bet" by having 2 instances of the hotkey bet x BB (i think)

Reinstalling and starting from scratch got that working 100% again.

After extensive testing Smile

Bet x BB - middle button (2.25 BB)

BB 20 works good

BB 30 does not work - enters 6750 in window and puts me all-in (doesn't auto click bet though)

BB 50 does not work - enters 11250 in window and puts me all-in "

BB 150 does not work - enters 33750 in window and puts me all-in "

All other BB amounts seem to work 100% up to BB 600, including with antes.

Any ideas?
(12-20-2014, 05:53 AM)SJM Wrote: [ -> ]After extensive testing Smile

Bet x BB - middle button (2.25 BB)

BB 20 works good

BB 30 does not work - enters 6750 in window and puts me all-in (doesn't auto click bet though)

BB 50 does not work - enters 11250 in window and puts me all-in "

BB 150 does not work - enters 33750 in window and puts me all-in "

All other BB amounts seem to work 100% up to BB 600, including with antes.

Any ideas?

Yes, I have an idea. All of those failures look like the correct numbers, minus the decimal point.

30*2.25 = 67.50
50*2.25 = 112.50
150*2.25 = 337.50

Whereas on the ones that work, no decimals:

20*2.25 = 45
600*2.25 = 1350

So, I wonder if 888 disallows you from typing the decimal point? I'm pretty sure in cash games it allows it, to bet cents. Maybe in tournaments it doesn't allow? Can you check/test that some more and see? Are you able to type the decimal point yourself ?

Good job on the extensive testing :thumbsup:
Yes, you cannot type any decimal points, at least at 6max turbo sng's.

I only use the 2.25 x BB at BB 50 level and above anyway.

So, 2.24 x BB should work at all blind levels 50 and above.

Will try this out.

Thanks.
Let me know how that works. Maybe I will round the bets off so no decimals, not sure yet
Yes, that works fine.....thanks!
fixed in new version v 2.75