StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: stackandtile problems with wanamax poker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Aleksey

Hello ,i use stack and tile 6 month and have never get problems . Yesterday i started play at Winamax poker and can't configure it . When i tried to "Include site" i selected winamax then click F9 but at once see an error : " Failure : doesn't match for this site"
Did somebody get similar problem? How i can solve it?
p.s. i Have instaled new version of stackandtile
p.s.s both programs i open allways by administrator
It works fine for me. Did this happen directly after an update? Are you sure you're running SaT as administrator?

When you see the error, "Failure: doesn't match for this site", SaT should also provide you with the window title that it tried to match. Does it correctly show the table title?

Aleksey

No , this problem was also before update. Yes I sure .

The table title is correctly shows.
After first error ( Failure: doesn't match for this site ) , open one more window:
---------------
ERROR. Table detection did not work. Window does not match the table classname or the lobby process. You can Cancel this and try again , making sure that you actually CLICK on the table to give it focus.
Detected window: Frankfurt 04/ €0.01- €0.02 NL
---------------
I used stackandtile with pokerstars/888poker/ipoker without problems... why it happen on the winamax?
I don't know why its happening on Winamax for you. It works for me, I tried on that Frankfurt 0.01/0.02 table

Are you using the built-in "Winamax" site or a custom site?
What version of SaT do you have?