StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Microgaming config repository
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
EDIT:
as of v2.82 Microgaming is now a built-in site

-------------------------------------------------------------

Microgaming still isn't one of the built-in sites in SaT. Until I create an account there and set it up officially, people will either have to use the Custom Site Wizard themselves, or use one of the configs below.

I helped a user set up Microgaming today (Jan 3, 2015), here is the config we used successfully (it contains the BetSizeX hotkeys):
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Microgaming.ini

A while ago, I also ended up creating this config for someone:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Microgaming2.ini

And finally, here are some user contributed configs you can also try:
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showpo...count=4978
http://www.stackandtile.com/forum/showth...64#pid3764

Keep in mind the normal concerns about the advance action checkboxes being the same color as the fold button.
Also, skins with all black buttons probably won't work at all.

pelereen

Hi, I am playing in microgaming.
When I push a hotkey I want in software use "fold button" and "checkbox fold".
In other rooms I can to do that. However, with your config I only can use "fold button" when I push my hotkey.

I have changed much combinations in the next code:

fold_button_x_coord=231
fold_button_y_coord=417
fold_button_region_topleft_x_coord=192
fold_button_region_topleft_y_coord=408
fold_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=273
fold_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=448

If I use:

fold_button_x_coord=240
fold_button_y_coord=430

I can use "checkbox fold" but then I can't use "Fold button"

I have tried obtain the medium pixel point but I can't find Sad

Can you help me? thanks Smile
Ahhh, ok, yeah there are some new settings that you would need to add:

Code:
fold_checkbox_x_coord=
fold_checkbox_y_coord=

So, if your coordinates are correct, then it would look like this:

Code:
fold_button_x_coord=231
fold_button_y_coord=417
fold_button_region_topleft_x_coord=192
fold_button_region_topleft_y_coord=408
fold_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=273
fold_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=448
fold_checkbox_x_coord=240
fold_checkbox_y_coord=430

Try that and let me know. You'll need to save the file and close and re-open SaT
I am using this configuration of yours:

"I helped a user set up Microgaming today (Jan 3, 2015), here is the config we used successfully (it contains the BetSizeX hotkeys):
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Microgaming.ini"

One issue I have is that my hotkeys don't work the same for postflop betting, because Microgaming has five betsizes (as opposed to three on ipoker where I play primarily). The ones that you can configure manually are in the middle, but with this custom layout my hotkeys for betsize 1,2 and 3 go to the first three postflop bet size buttons. The first is min by default. I'd like to change the layout such that the hotkeys for bet size 1, 2 and 3 go to those that are customizable, i.e. the 2nd, 3rd and 4th button.

I'm not sure which lines need changing or to what coordinates they need to be set such that everythin moves one to the right.

I also have an issue with tables stealing focus (I'm not stacking, just tiling), even though I have not enabled that feature in the software, nor in SaT. This seems to work on iPoker, but not for MPN. This may be unrelated to SaT, but it's also something I've noticed (I guess I could try playing without SaT to see if it is still stealing focus).
(05-17-2015, 04:56 PM)Insideman Wrote: [ -> ]I am using this configuration of yours:

"I helped a user set up Microgaming today (Jan 3, 2015), here is the config we used successfully (it contains the BetSizeX hotkeys):
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Microgaming.ini"

One issue I have is that my hotkeys don't work the same for postflop betting, because Microgaming has five betsizes (as opposed to three on ipoker where I play primarily). The ones that you can configure manually are in the middle, but with this custom layout my hotkeys for betsize 1,2 and 3 go to the first three postflop bet size buttons. The first is min by default. I'd like to change the layout such that the hotkeys for bet size 1, 2 and 3 go to those that are customizable, i.e. the 2nd, 3rd and 4th button.

I'm not sure which lines need changing or to what coordinates they need to be set such that everythin moves one to the right.

Well, that config specifies all 5 coordinate locations. So the current coordinates for BetSize buttons 2, 3, and 4, you would simply shift them up to the settings lines for BetSize 1, 2, and 3. Hopefully that makes sense.

(05-17-2015, 04:56 PM)Insideman Wrote: [ -> ]I also have an issue with tables stealing focus (I'm not stacking, just tiling), even though I have not enabled that feature in the software, nor in SaT. This seems to work on iPoker, but not for MPN. This may be unrelated to SaT, but it's also something I've noticed (I guess I could try playing without SaT to see if it is still stealing focus).

Yeah try without SaT and see. Or try with SaT on and see if you can narrow down the cause with some more specifics
I was able to fix the problem with focus stealing by turning off the feature "Qeue Table Actions". Turning off "Force Table to the Foreground" isn't enough apparently.

Thanks, I was able to change the betsizes so that they work the same as on ipoker now.
(05-20-2015, 06:16 PM)Insideman Wrote: [ -> ]I was able to fix the problem with focus stealing by turning off the feature "Qeue Table Actions". Turning off "Force Table to the Foreground" isn't enough apparently.

Oh so Microgaming has two separate settings? Thats good to know for if/when I do add it as a built-in site. I have screenshots of which settings to turn off on each site's help page on the website, so that will be useful to know

(05-20-2015, 06:16 PM)Insideman Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, I was able to change the betsizes so that they work the same as on ipoker now.

Great