StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Dual Screens setup - tables not where they're supposed to be as per templates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I set up the stack and tile layout to have but when I click start it just positions the tables seemingly randomly. I have two screens don't know if I have to change something for that
If you click on Visualize Grid you can see the order of the slot #s. When you click Start, the tables will initially follow the "New Tables" setting.
Ok I mean some of the table templates are off screen inaccessible also when I set the visualize grid the actual real poker tables don't go where they're supposed to go.
'Visualize Grid' simply displays the templates for where the slot locations will be. It is a step in the setup. It doesn't move any poker tables. If you cannot see some of the slots, use the "-" button to remove slots from your layout until you can see all of them when you press Visualize Grid. Then use the "+" button to add them back in