StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Zoom Style Layout
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Been trying to figure out how to get a setup like 4 tabling Zoom on WPN. But there seems to constantly be problems i am having such as, tables not moving into grid, images of pot size hands and other buttons being blurred out when action is closed on a table and moves to a stack etc. Is there anyone that might have some suggestions on how I may achieve this?
What version of Windows are you using, and what Scan Mode (its in Advanced Options)?

Usually table graphics problems is a result of using a Scan Mode that doesn't work reliably. Its recommended to always use DWM scan mode.

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/performance
Change to DWM scan mode
Windows 7 Aero
Move to grid: When action required

The DWM scan did take care of most the graphical issues, but there are still a few left.
I just cant get the tables to stack inside the 4 tile. Anything beyond 4 and the windows keep stacking in the middle of the tiles. I have to force stack/tile for the tables to get back into grid, but this is there I always seem to timeout on tables that dont pop up.
(01-08-2015, 07:00 AM)iamgrr Wrote: [ -> ]Change to DWM scan mode
Windows 7 Aero
Move to grid: When action required

The DWM scan did take care of most the graphical issues, but there are still a few left.
Such as what?

Quote:I just cant get the tables to stack inside the 4 tile. Anything beyond 4 and the windows keep stacking in the middle of the tiles. I have to force stack/tile for the tables to get back into grid, but this is there I always seem to timeout on tables that dont pop up.

I am confused by your terminology. There is only one stack, usually in slot #1 unless you've changed the setting. All of the other slots are "grid" slots, where tables will move when it is your turn to act.

You can run the Test described at this page, to see if SaT is correctly detecting when action is required for you:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...stay-stack