StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: trial needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

springplank

Hey, i was playing on TN2 for months, which upsets me loads,.. another day today the program bugs etc,.. waisting precious time and money,.. so i like to try out stack and tile, i play on 5 sites simultaniously,.. now i did download stack and tiler before so lost the trial,.. but never actually used or tested it, so can i get a week orso to try out if it works better then previously mentioned software, TY

my email is rungoodyeah@gmail.com

springplank

(01-08-2015, 07:00 AM)springplank Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, i was playing on TN2 for months, which upsets me loads,.. another day today the program bugs etc,.. waisting precious time and money,.. so i like to try out stack and tile, i play on 5 sites simultaniously,.. now i did download stack and tiler before so lost the trial,.. but never actually used or tested it, so can i get a week orso to try out if it works better then previously mentioned software, TY

my email is rungoodyeah@gmail.com

Hey also i play on ps.com and ps.fr, both i have nova red theme,.. so that won't make a difference? as i can only add 1 site for these 2 for ex.
Just post the Machine ID that the software reports on the license/register screen, and I'll give you another trial.

As for Stars, yes you would just make sure that both skins are using the same theme, and then within SaT just Include the one site profile.
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/pokerstars

springplank

110049C636A57D5F
You have another two weeks

edgars11

hey

i have the exactly the same situation. i downloaded S&T about 6 month ago, but never actually tried it in trial period. now im adding more tabling like up to 15-18 and it feels like i need software. i used TN1 before, than TN2, which was very bad and full with bugs about 1y ago, so stoped using them at all.

my machine nr is A4BDCADEF2C3C24B

one week will be more than enough.

thanks

edgars
(01-09-2015, 06:46 AM)edgars11 Wrote: [ -> ]i have the exactly the same situation.

my machine nr is A4BDCADEF2C3C24B

one week will be more than enough.

Done