StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: hotkeys not working at all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

springplank

Hey, after setting up all sites,.. selecting grid etc,..., playing with some options all seems fine and perfectly working,...

Only not 1 hotkey i mapped actually works,.. not even lets say i put fold on letter 5 orso,.. keep table in grid is also one that i tried ,.. same for bet and move tables to slots or 8 for ex.

I am using an external numeric keypad,.. could that be the issue?

Tx

springplank

(01-08-2015, 09:51 AM)springplank Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, after setting up all sites,.. selecting grid etc,..., playing with some options all seems fine and perfectly working,...

Only not 1 hotkey i mapped actually works,.. not even lets say i put fold on letter 5 orso,.. keep table in grid is also one that i tried ,.. same for bet and move tables to slots or 8 for ex.

Tx

tested on my normal keyboard too,. also don't work

springplank

(01-08-2015, 09:53 AM)springplank Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-08-2015, 09:51 AM)springplank Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, after setting up all sites,.. selecting grid etc,..., playing with some options all seems fine and perfectly working,...

Tx

tested on my normal keyboard too,. also don't work

found it ,.. i have to change to numpad,-)))
Heh ok good
hey, not gonna start a new thread, but i have a trouble with hotkeys too. i use S&T mostly because of the unifying hotkeys for multiple sites. so my setup works well with PS, PS.fr and FTP but when i tried to add some Winamax tournies, its all messy.

whats messy with the winamax tables:
1. it recognizes the table, but doesnt resize it at all like other tables. when i put the table in stack, it doesnt popup on the grid when action is required
2. doesnt listen to S&T hotkeys(call raise fold) when the action is on me (otherwise it does, which is weird). it does listen to 'put table to stack' hotkey all the time

would really appretiate the help
(01-08-2015, 11:39 PM)nervous_laugh Wrote: [ -> ]whats messy with the winamax tables:
1. it recognizes the table, but doesnt resize it at all like other tables.

Realize, that not all sites use the same proportions for their tables. Winamax is a site that has slightly different dimensions. This may be what you're noticing.
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/inc...able-sizes

Make one table very huge. Then press Start. Does SaT resize the table at all?

(01-08-2015, 11:39 PM)nervous_laugh Wrote: [ -> ]when i put the table in stack, it doesnt popup on the grid when action is required

This is #1 thing to fix first of all.
Run the Test described here:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...stay-stack

(01-08-2015, 11:39 PM)nervous_laugh Wrote: [ -> ]2. doesnt listen to S&T hotkeys(call raise fold) when the action is on me (otherwise it does, which is weird). it does listen to 'put table to stack' hotkey all the time

Are you using an extremely small grid slot size?
(01-09-2015, 05:44 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-08-2015, 11:39 PM)nervous_laugh Wrote: [ -> ]whats messy with the winamax tables:
1. it recognizes the table, but doesnt resize it at all like other tables.

Realize, that not all sites use the same proportions for their tables. Winamax is a site that has slightly different dimensions. This may be what you're noticing.
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/inc...able-sizes

Make one table very huge. Then press Start. Does SaT resize the table at all?

(01-08-2015, 11:39 PM)nervous_laugh Wrote: [ -> ]when i put the table in stack, it doesnt popup on the grid when action is required

This is #1 thing to fix first of all.
Run the Test described here:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...stay-stack

(01-08-2015, 11:39 PM)nervous_laugh Wrote: [ -> ]2. doesnt listen to S&T hotkeys(call raise fold) when the action is on me (otherwise it does, which is weird). it does listen to 'put table to stack' hotkey all the time

Are you using an extremely small grid slot size?

well it was confusing to me because it ran smoothly before. however, i was playing yesterday and when the winamax table popup, it was the same story but when i tried to manually resize the winamax table S&T finally recognized the table and all of the issues were fine from that point on.

btw i use 639x467 slot size, is that xsmall?
No, that size should be ok. The Winamax table probably will not be the same exact size as Stars and FTP, because it uses different proportions when scaling its table.

Another thing, SaT needs to manually resize/redraw the table for Winamax, which means SaT moves the mouse and sends a click+drag to the border of the window. When you initially open a Winamax table, you need to be careful to not move your mouse, to allow SaT to complete this process. Perhaps thats why the table wasn't resized.

If you try to manually resize any table while SaT is running, SaT will try to take control and resize it back. So perhaps that is a workaround.