StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Mouse get "caught" on a table.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

I have had the same problem on ongame-PAF for a long time.I play some little there that it hasnt really bothered me. But now i started on Winamax aswell.On winamax i play alot, so now it is a problem!

The problem is this:

Sometimes when new table is starting on this sites my mouse is drewn to the tables and i cant move the mouse away from the table. Once i move the mouse away it bounces back to the table.
The only this i can do is the hit CTRL-ALT-delete and either logout from windows or restart my computer. This is really annyoing and i dont really know what to do about it. Do you understand my problem or should i try to explain some more?
I understand the problem.

When SaT detects a New Table for a site (or when you initially press Start since all tables are then New), SaT will resize the table to fit your grid slot size. However, some sites fail to correctly redraw their tables, and you would notice the graphics chopped off. To fix this for these sites, what SaT does is move the mouse to the edge of the table, and click and drag and drag back. This simulates the users resizing the table, and causes the table to correctly redraw itself.

OnGame and Winamax are two of the sites that require this. That is what you're noticing. Whenever SaT initially Starts, or when a New Table opens for these sites, you should be conscious not to move your mouse, and allow SaT to fully resize the table.

I've seen the mouse cursor get stuck in a loop for one or two people. SaT tries to resize the table. It clicks and drags the border of the table, but then just keeps repeating itself. Instead of having to CTRL+ALT+DEL to restart, there is a secret hotkey to shutdown SaT. If it happens again, you can press CTRL + ALT + SHIFT + Q and that will cause SaT to immediately quit.

Please try not moving your mouse when the New Tables pop up, and let me know if that makes it any more reliable.