StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: SaT cannot connect to SaT website
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

ray

did deinstall all my security software recently, but the problem remains. i have no clue where to look for a solution :/

ray

would be inetsresting how the programm communicates with the website. Through hidden browser or smth? i want to give him any rights he needs but i dont know which.

Im using kasperky 2015 now.

ray

Alright i found out something.

The 2 error messages still occur.
BUT
when i open 1c/2c tables (for which the expired free trial is working) the program works properly. BUT tables like nl200 or 25 arent found by the program.

So i guess the error message has smth to do with the license code i bought and got. Which would fit to the fact that the error began when the trial time ran out. I bought the license for unlimited stakes.

HELP pls.
(01-17-2015, 09:46 PM)ray Wrote: [ -> ]would be inetsresting how the programm communicates with the website. Through hidden browser or smth? i want to give him any rights he needs but i dont know which.

Im using kasperky 2015 now.

It communicates over http, but through the software itself. So yeah, its similar to a web browser

(01-17-2015, 10:57 PM)ray Wrote: [ -> ]Alright i found out something.

The 2 error messages still occur.
BUT
when i open 1c/2c tables (for which the expired free trial is working) the program works properly. BUT tables like nl200 or 25 arent found by the program.

So i guess the error message has smth to do with the license code i bought and got. Which would fit to the fact that the error began when the trial time ran out. I bought the license for unlimited stakes.

HELP pls.

Well this is normal. If the license checks fails, then the program reverts to 'free' mode as described on the Buy page. Thats why the micro stakes tables are working. If there was a problem with your code, the message would say "invalid license code". It wouldn't say "cannot connect to website". Can you confirm that you're receiving that error that you mentioned in the first post?

In any case, I can check your license code for you. What code are you using? Also, what does it say for Machine ID? We can try one other thing..

ray

i did update today to win 8.1, and now it works... ty for ur time and help Smile
Haha ok good
Pages: 1 2