StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Problem with Winamax
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I just set up the site on Winamax SaT software but when launching SaT, I have an error message:

"Your trial has expired. Please purchase at www.stackandtile.com
If you have already purchased....."

I recall that I had installed SaT there several months and I've never needed to SaT until today. I play on tables in NL2 and depending on your offer, it is possible to use up to SaT NL5.

It's my ID : D643FF83262781B8

Awaiting your return ...

Best Regards,
Yann
Yes, but the program should still allow you to use tables at $0.01/0.02

Is it not detecting those tables when you try to use it? If not, please use the Help->Diagnostic->Get Window Title menu item for the table that fails and paste me the results
Hello,

Here is the information you asked me:

For play money :
title=[Wichita 10 / 0,01-0,02 NL Holdem / Play money],class=[ApolloRuntimeContentWindow]

For Real money :
title=[Nice 04 / 0,01€-0,02€ NL Holdem / Real money],class=[ApolloRuntimeContentWindow]

Maybe, it's french language ?

Best Regards,
Yan
Yep, its a similar problem as the other guy is having in the trial period thread.

The problem is the use of the commas , instead of a period . for the cents. And also the currency symbol is at the end 0,01€-0,02€ instead of at the start €0,01-€0,02.

This may be due to your language settings in the Winamax client. See if you can change to English, so that it will say "$0.01/$0.02" instead of "$0,01/0,02" in the titlebar of the tables
I'm sorry but the room either English or French, SaT does not work ...

Play Money :
title=[Wichita 04 / 0.01-0.02 NL Holdem / Play money],class=[ApolloRuntimeContentWindow]

Real Money :
title=[Nice 10 / €0.01-€0.02 NL Holdem / Real money],class=[ApolloRuntimeContentWindow]

New:

I'm sorry but eventually the Real tables are detected property. Would it be possible to detect the tables with the comma in a future release?

Indeed, I absolutely do not speak English and it disturbs me greatly to see Winamax in English ... ^^

PS: I use Google translation

Best regard,
Yann
Ok, yeah it should work with English language.

I don't know if it will be possible to detect the comma in the future, because I also have to detect the currency symbol for the euro at the end of the blinds instead of at the start. I will look into it.

Just in case anyone else is reading this, the problem only affect the Free version. The paid versions will work for any language, because if SaT cannot detect the blinds, then it automatically allows the table in the paid versions.