StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: checkboxes not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi! I'm playing on custom site configs, and since the update that introduced advanced option not to click check/fold and fold checkboxes, fold hotkey no longer presses the check/fold checkbox on stars, 888 and ipoker. on party it clicks it but when i press fold again does not turn the checkbox off. the corresponding option is on. the fold click coordinate is accurate on all sites i think (they used to work in 2.73 and i checked and reincluded them in sat a couple of times)
What happens when you turn the Advanced Option off?
checked stars, nothing changes when i turn it off
Ah I'm sorry. With this new feature, SaT looks for new settings in the file. Add these lines to your custom site configs:

Code:
fold_checkbox_x_coord=
fold_checkbox_y_coord=

When a table does NOT require action, and you use the Fold hotkey, then it will click those coordinates.

Similarly, with the Advanced Option to "also click the check/fold checkbox" turned on, SaT will first click the above coordinates, and then also click these:

Code:
checkfold_checkbox_x_coord=
checkfold_checkbox_y_coord=

Because for example on Stars, I don't know what coordinate you have set up, but it would only click one of these checkboxes. However, as mentioned on the Adv Opt help page for this setting, a few people have reported misclicks as a result of sending two clicks to the table, thats why this is turned off by default.

Finally, I think that I should change it so that you would never have had this problem. "If there are no fold_checkbox_x/y_coords defined (as a result of using a custom site), then fallback to the fold_button_x/y_coords and use those when action is not required." Thats probably what happened in the 2.73 version
wow, i was actually going to suggest implementing these custom config variables! thanks Smile
okay i tried to update my configs but got some problems. stars and ftp place fold and check/fold checkboxes in the same place, so no problems there. ipoker is working as expected (either fold or check/fold appears, and both are getting clicked)

888: either fold or check/fold is displayed, however check/fold is not being clicked. i noticed that check/fold here is outside the fold button region, could that be the problem?
party: fold and check/fold appear at the same time, first fold hotkey clicks fold, second check/fold and so on.
(02-09-2015, 04:16 AM)nl4m Wrote: [ -> ]okay i tried to update my configs but got some problems. stars and ftp place fold and check/fold checkboxes in the same place, so no problems there.

Stars definetely has fold and check/fold boxes in different locations. See the screenshot posted. Both variables are defined with the built-in Stars sites

(02-09-2015, 04:16 AM)nl4m Wrote: [ -> ]888: either fold or check/fold is displayed, however check/fold is not being clicked. i noticed that check/fold here is outside the fold button region, could that be the problem?

I just checked and with the built in 888 site, I've only defined the fold_checkbox_x/y and it clicks the "fold to any" checkbox which is at the bottom of the table, next to the "post blinds" box.

The built in 888 site does NOT define the checkfold_checkbox_x/y variables.

(02-09-2015, 04:16 AM)nl4m Wrote: [ -> ]party: fold and check/fold appear at the same time, first fold hotkey clicks fold, second check/fold and so on.

Right obviously thats what would happen if you are sending both clicks. The built in Party site only defines the fold_checkbox_x/y variables and uses the fold checkbox, and doesn't define the checkfold one