StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: tables stealing focus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I play on full flush (EPN) and the site automatically focuses on the table that requires action so I cant turn off this feature. When I use SaT the site keeps popping up other tables before I have the chance to act on the last one. This makes me misclick on other tables and eventually sit out on the table that was overlapped. I do have Activate (Focus) unchecked and I've also tried a lot of different other things but I can't get it to work right. Any suggestions?
What are you trying to accomplish? How are you playing? What is your SaT setup? What do you want to happen?

If Full Flush doesn't have an option to turn off that feature, then of course the Full Flush tables are going to steal focus from other sites in SaT..
I have SaT setup to tile all tables on slot 1 and when I enter a hand it puts it into slot 2-4. I would like the table that requires action to stay on top of slot 1 until I have acted. But they just keep popping up on top of each other before I can act. I just want to know if theres anyway to override or maybe if you have any ideas I can try?
Ok I understand now. So I'm guessing your problem must be that the Full Flush tables are popping up and stealing focus from other tables, since there is no way to turn off its feature.

This is a known problem when playing across multiple sites when you want to use only one stack for all the tables. This is actually one of the problems that SaT is designed to solve. However, to do so, it requires the ability to turn off each site's own option to pop tables to the top, and then turn on SaT's own feature and allow SaT to handle it (You wouldn't want to turn off SaT's feature as you mentioned). This is described on this help page:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/focus-stealing

So, unfortunately, if you cannot turn this off for this particular poker site, there is no way to do what you want to do. The only suggestion I have would be to somehow play the Full Flush tables outside of your SaT grid, if you have any more screen space. Just remove the Full Flush site from SaT altogether. Or, use a "Keep table in grid" hotkey and just always leave those tables in the grid so that they don't interfere with other tables in the stack.

Finally, email Full Flush and complain that they are stupid and don't offer this option
Thank you for the quick replies and info. I will definitely email them about making this an option.
Yeah sorry, unfortunately there's nothing that can be done that I know of