StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Resizing Issue with Winning Network
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

johnnyc

I am having an issue with table sizing on Winning network. I set the initial size of the table (I make it somewhat bigger than the smallest size) I want then the grid layout wizard grabs the dimensions. However, when I later add Winning network and click the table press F9 then F10 to fold to verify the table it resizes the table to its min (smallest possible) size and uses this setting rather than the size I had initially set. Am I doing something wrong? Please advise.
(02-07-2015, 07:12 PM)johnnyc Wrote: [ -> ]I am having an issue with table sizing on Winning network. I set the initial size of the table (I make it somewhat bigger than the smallest size) I want then the grid layout wizard grabs the dimensions. However, when I later add Winning network and click the table press F9 then F10 to fold to verify the table it resizes the table to its min (smallest possible) size and uses this setting rather than the size I had initially set. Am I doing something wrong? Please advise.

Sounds like you are doing it right. Try doing it again with File -> New Layout. Perhaps something got messed up last time