StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: CANNOT DOWNLOAD THIS PROGRAM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Mr Confused & fustrated

Totally confused by this program.

I tried to download it and follow the (VERY vague) instructions (I don't have a degree in computing).

Somehow it seemed to work(ish). Closed down the computer and came back later.

Took forever to load - it came up with numerous different messages inc -

S&T is not running as administrator - so I followed that instruction and right clicked and ran as ""Run as administrator" - fine did that.

Then after another wait of many mins another sign -

"Aero theme detected" (what does this ACTUALLY mean??) - I tried to follow this but first time the "finish" button was frozen so nothing would happen and after shutting down and re-booting I could change the setting to "DWM" but it didn't seem to let me "remove and re-include" the site I had logged - how do you do this ?????

I am now totally and utterly confused and not impressed by your "easy to download" program so far.

I am a serious 8 year Sng multi table amateur player so I could be a customer for life but at this rate I will never sign up with you.

Very frustrated potencial customer!!!!!!!!!!!!
Man I'm sorry that you're having trouble. If you have suggestions on how this entire process can be better or clearer, I'm all ears. I did computer science in college before dropping out to become a poker player. I am not an advertising and marketing person

(02-21-2015, 11:16 PM)Mr Confused & fustrated Wrote: [ -> ]Totally confused by this program.

I tried to download it and follow the (VERY vague) instructions (I don't have a degree in computing).

Whats vague? You click the Download button the website, put in your email address, then click on the Download Now button. An installer will download to your computer, then you just run it.

Quote:Somehow it seemed to work(ish). Closed down the computer and came back later.

Took forever to load - it came up with numerous different messages inc -

S&T is not running as administrator - so I followed that instruction and right clicked and ran as ""Run as administrator" - fine did that.

Then after another wait of many mins another sign -

"Aero theme detected" (what does this ACTUALLY mean??) - I tried to follow this but first time the "finish" button was frozen so nothing would happen and after shutting down and re-booting I could change the setting to "DWM" but it didn't seem to let me "remove and re-include" the site I had logged - how do you do this ?????

Aero theme is a desktop theme in Windows, giving the see-through glass like appearance around every window on Windows Vista and 7. You can google it. SaT auto detects if you have this, and sets the Scan Mode to "DWM" or "PW" appropriately. The only way you would get this message, is if somehow Aero theme was initially turned off when you first ran SaT, then you turned it on later. SaT detected this change and alerted you.

And yes, once you change the Scan Mode, its recommended that you remove and re-Include your sites. It should never stop you from doing this. You just go to the Sites tab, click on the site, then click the Remove button. Then choose the site again from the drop down, and then click Include.

Quote:I am now totally and utterly confused and not impressed by your "easy to download" program so far.

I am a serious 8 year Sng multi table amateur player so I could be a customer for life but at this rate I will never sign up with you.

Very frustrated potencial customer!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again I apologize for the difficulties. I have tried my best to make this program easy to use, because I understand that there are a lot of options and it takes a little bit of time to set up. If you look at other poker software, it is similar. I've tried to explain everything as best I can, and I created that Walkthrough tutorial in the software to assist first time users. But I'm sure there is room for improvement. Again I am open to suggestions