StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: convert $ to bb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

pelegreen

Hi, I am playing in Microgaming and I think that it will be a good idea a function for convert $ to bb.

Is that possible?

pelegreen

(02-27-2015, 09:34 PM)pelegreen Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I am playing in Microgaming and I think that it will be a good idea a function for convert $ to bb.

Is that possible?

$ to bbs in :

-stacks players
-pot table
- bet box

I think that you will obtain more clients Smile
I've always wanted this. But it is very very difficult to do. At this point I would say its highly unlikely that it will be added

okk Sad
Sorry, just being realistic. The difficulty probably outweights the benefits

Ksander

Hi! Playing WPN and very interested in this function. I can give you a program that realize it, if you have a skill to open the program code
(08-31-2016, 11:05 PM)Ksander Wrote: [ -> ]Hi! Playing WPN and very interested in this function. I can give you a program that realize it, if you have a skill to open the program code

I don't have that skill. If you do, and want to share the code, I'd be happy to look at it Smile

Ksander

I'll be glad to do it, but unfortunately I don't have that skill too. May be you have friends or
knowledgeable people who can do it. I certainly sure that this function will add you much more subscribers than you currently have. Think about it!
If you make up your mind to get this program, my skype is "ksandermak"
Ok will do. The problem is that SaT is a multi-site program. I cannot just add a feature specifically for one site only. I would need to add the feature for ALL sites. And this feature is very difficult to accomplish..