StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Grid/slot tables always on top, and specific layout questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

dododo

Hey.

I wounder if it is possible to set up SaT in a way which the grid/slot(=the tables on them) will always be on top? I mean windows wise ...
In my layout, I have the edge of another window overlap with the grid/slots. I don't need this "edge" of window(I need the other parts of this window which does not overlap with the grid/slot tables) - but of course I need the tables on the grid/slot to always be visible. Is it possible to do via SaT, or via 3rd party software?

Another question I have is regarding the SaT layout I want to set.
I am an HU player, and I want to set it up in the following way:
-All empty tables(from various sites) are in one slot(empty tables stack).
-Once I got action in a table, it should automatically pop up and move to a secondary slot. All tables that I get action on should move automatically from the first slot to the secondary slot - this is until I move them manually(this auto movement should happen even if there is already a table on the secondary slot).
-I want to have additional two slots, which are manual slots. Tables go there(and stay there) only if I move them manually from slot 1/2.
Can it be set up, and if so, how?

(03-02-2015, 02:16 AM)dododo Wrote: [ -> ]Hey.

I wounder if it is possible to set up SaT in a way which the grid/slot(=the tables on them) will always be on top? I mean windows wise ...
In my layout, I have the edge of another window overlap with the grid/slots. I don't need this "edge" of window(I need the other parts of this window which does not overlap with the grid/slot tables) - but of course I need the tables on the grid/slot to always be visible. Is it possible to do via SaT, or via 3rd party software?

There is a problem with this. If a table is set to Always On Top, then that would override SaT's ability to pop the table up when action is required.

One workaround that I can think of, is that I change the hotkey to "Send table to bottom" to work on ANY window. Then, you could use this hotkey to send the other window to the bottom, which would leave the poker tables on top of it. I will do this in the next version

Quote:Another question I have is regarding the SaT layout I want to set.
I am an HU player, and I want to set it up in the following way:
-All empty tables(from various sites) are in one slot(empty tables stack).
-Once I got action in a table, it should automatically pop up and move to a secondary slot. All tables that I get action on should move automatically from the first slot to the secondary slot - this is until I move them manually(this auto movement should happen even if there is already a table on the secondary slot).
-I want to have additional two slots, which are manual slots. Tables go there(and stay there) only if I move them manually from slot 1/2.
Can it be set up, and if so, how?

Unfortunately, SaT only has one stack slot. But I do know of HU players who use SaT for this same purpose, but without your "secondary slot". They simply put all the empty tables in the normal stack slot, and then when action is required, those tables move into the next free grid slot. This is accomplished using the normal "Move to Grid = When action required" setting. The only thing to be aware of is that on some sites, SaT won't detect the "Post BB" button as needing action required. It depends on the site and the location.

dododo

I found an alternative solution to my first problem.

Regarding the layout that I want - I guess I will do everything manually(empty tables stack, then when there is action I hope the table will pop up within the stack slot, then I will move it manually to the slot I want).
Quote:The only thing to be aware of is that on some sites, SaT won't detect the "Post BB" button as needing action required.
Does that mean that when tables are stacked and action is required(within the stacked slot), it might not pop-up within the stack slot? If so, is there anything that can be done about it with the problematic sites/location?

dododo

Also, is there a near future plan to add a second stack slot?
I am sure it will allow many more useful stack and tile options(like the one I mentioned).
(03-02-2015, 08:53 PM)dododo Wrote: [ -> ]Regarding the layout that I want - I guess I will do everything manually(empty tables stack, then when there is action I hope the table will pop up within the stack slot, then I will move it manually to the slot I want).

Then you would probably want to use "Move to Grid = Never" and then set up a hotkey for "Move table to next slot"

(03-02-2015, 08:53 PM)dododo Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:The only thing to be aware of is that on some sites, SaT won't detect the "Post BB" button as needing action required.
Does that mean that when tables are stacked and action is required(within the stacked slot), it might not pop-up within the stack slot? If so, is there anything that can be done about it with the problematic sites/location?

It means you will need to test what defines "action required" on each site. SaT usually looks for the betbox and/or the Fold button. When the "Post BB" button appears, the betbox is usually never visible. But some sites put the "Post BB" button in the same location as the Fold button, so SaT will pick it up. Its a very simple test to do. Just use "Move to grid = when action required" and see if the table moves from the stack to the grid when someone sits

This only matters if you don't use auto-post bb. You could just auto-post bb and then quit the game after a few hands if you don't like the matchup. But some HU nits/grinders hate that idea

(03-02-2015, 09:06 PM)dododo Wrote: [ -> ]Also, is there a near future plan to add a second stack slot?
I am sure it will allow many more useful stack and tile options(like the one I mentioned).

No immediate plans at the moment