StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: bet x bb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

winning poker issue. sng and trny. was working correctly close to 100% of time, and the miss was later blind levels only, and the error was always just min bet instead of the 2.2x its set at. but today, its been making it a ship a lot. so i redid the hotkey, and now its making it a ship at some early levels. even tried it at 2.25 and 2.3, still happening the same, just more frequently than its bbeen for last few weeks
Can you tell me what levels it happened on? Then I can potentially fix it

Better yet, use the "Help -> Diagnostic -> Get Window Title" menu item and paste me the results when it fails

In the meantime, be sure not to use the adv option to auto click Bet, and verify the bet amount visually to avoid mistakes.

it does it at 10/20, 15/30, 30/60, 40/80 every time now.

cant get diagnostic thing to work. any tricks?
(03-09-2015, 10:38 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]it does it at 10/20, 15/30, 30/60, 40/80 every time now.

Can you test at cash tables and see if the same thing happens there? I tested on play money cash and it worked. Currently waiting for play money sng to start..

(03-09-2015, 10:46 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]cant get diagnostic thing to work. any tricks?

No tricks, I've tried to make the instructions as clear as possible..

Click the menu item to "Get Window Title"
Click the table
Press the hotkey CTRL + ALT + SHIFT + T
Click reply on forum post
Right click and paste the result

works fine at 10/20 play. keyboard broke and only have a ghetto handheld keyboard so mouse that might be why i cant get anything to copy so i can paste it.
I just tested on a heads up play money sng and it worked fine at 10/20 level. What type of tournaments are you playing? NLHE?

Is it still raising allin when you try it? Or minraising?

You know you can paste with CTRL + V right?

play sng.... my 2.22x was a ship a 50bb ship, so its just trnys

title=[Post Reply to bet x bb - Google Chrome],class=[Chrome_WidgetWin_1]
this is what i got with cntrl v

that was after shift control alt t... hopefully it is what u need.
Pages: 1 2 3