StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Configuration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hello,

I am a HU player and play many sites.
I configured each site to work however don't know to configure SAT so that empty tables are in the stacked column and tables I am sat at are in the grid.

I've messed about with this for an hour or so and it still isnt working.

There doesn't seem to be a distinction between old and new table
(03-09-2015, 12:48 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I am a HU player and play many sites.
I configured each site to work however don't know to configure SAT so that empty tables are in the stacked column and tables I am sat at are in the grid.

I've messed about with this for an hour or so and it still isnt working.

There doesn't seem to be a distinction between old and new table

The difference between Old and New Tables are described here:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/table-types

As for empty tables and tables you are sat at... you need to be more specific. Do you mean tables that you are waiting at and tables that you are actually playing a game? As in tables where you're 1/2 players and tables that are full with 2/2 players? Or do you mean 0/2 and 1/2?

Anyway, this is how the program works: when you press Start, all tables are New so they will move to your New Tables position (by default this is set to 'grid' which means the next free grid slot). You can use a "Stack table" hotkey to move the table back to the stack. Or you can just set all New Tables to go to your stack slot (by default its slot 1). Then when a table requires action, the table will move to the grid.