StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: auto click hotkeys and custom hotkeys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

I've set up my 1-4bet hotkeys in PS, how do I make it automatically bet when I press the assigned hotkey?
Also I want to configure my 1-5bet hotkeys in 888, they are by default min/.5/.75/1/max but I can't find out where to customize these bet%'s do u know where I can do that?
(03-11-2015, 02:52 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]I've set up my 1-4bet hotkeys in PS, how do I make it automatically bet when I press the assigned hotkey?

See the Advanced Options and look under the Hotkeys tab for the setting to turn on

Quote:Also I want to configure my 1-5bet hotkeys in 888, they are by default min/.5/.75/1/max but I can't find out where to customize these bet%'s do u know where I can do that?

I just checked 888 and I don't see anywhere to change these in their client. So this may end up being a problem for you, since the BetSize amounts won't be consistent across all sites.. You could consider using BetXbb hotkeys instead, but they might be slightly less reliable since some calculations are required instead of just clicking a button