StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Table jumps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have used the program for years without any problems but today I got a new computer and installed it. I have set up my grids in the usual way but whenever I load up tables now the first table doesn't go in grid 1 and even worse the tables are playing musical chairs and keep jumping around between different grids making it completely unusable Angry Any idea how I can solve this problem?
(03-24-2015, 11:44 PM)beebeebee Wrote: [ -> ]I have used the program for years without any problems but today I got a new computer and installed it.

Sorry to hear it, hopefully I can get you back up and running.

Quote:I have set up my grids in the usual way but whenever I load up tables now the first table doesn't go in grid 1

When you initially load up tables, they will follow the "New Tables slot" setting on the Layout tab.

Quote:and even worse the tables are playing musical chairs and keep jumping around between different grids making it completely unusable Angry Any idea how I can solve this problem?
Test one site and one table at a time, using the Test described at this page:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...stay-stack