StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: bovada issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I have run the test settings and when I load up Bovada it does auto resize my tables, however it does not send my tables to the stack when I fold. I have tried to go through setup three times now, any suggestions?

thank you for your help,

Wade
(03-29-2015, 02:49 AM)wadebeast Wrote: [ -> ]So I have run the test settings and when I load up Bovada it does auto resize my tables, however it does not send my tables to the stack when I fold. I have tried to go through setup three times now, any suggestions?

thank you for your help,

Wade

If you ran the Test described on this page:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...stay-stack
Did you get a notification saying "Table moved to grid - action required" when you tried to send the table back to the stack? Did you make sure that the proper Notifications were turned on as described on that page?

Are you using a Fold+Stack hotkey, or are you clicking Fold with the mouse? If the mouse, you need to make sure Left Mouse Click Detection is turned on in Advanced Options. Try with the hotkey and see if that works.