StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: FullTilt Timebank
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Wank

I made a custom of FullTiltPoker and seems to be working now Smile

Sorry again for all the spam, i cannot edit posts.

I hope u understund mate Smile

Best Regards, nice software, gonna buy it soon i'm still on trial!
(04-07-2015, 04:22 PM)Wank Wrote: [ -> ]Hello SaT i'm gonna try this now, i've been testing the program with a friend who will buy it also and what I need is only to use the Hotkeys and table under mouse, so.. my question is, is it possible to disable the layout?

Hrmmm, I don't think anyone has asked this before. I'm not sure if you can completely disable the layout. Probably you want to use these settings:

New Tables slot = 0
Drag and Drop to swap slots (in Advanced Options) = OFF
Play Mode = Tile only

Maybe you could also remove all of SaT's slots down to 1 just to be safe

(04-07-2015, 05:33 PM)Wank Wrote: [ -> ]Also there's a trouble with the table under mouse on FullTilt and Tiger(Chico), what happens is if the tables are a bit overlapped from the sites, when ever ur mouse is on the FullTilt table, it's overlapping the table, could you check it plz? it's annoying Thanks Smile
(04-07-2015, 08:40 PM)Wank Wrote: [ -> ]I made a custom of FullTiltPoker and seems to be working now Smile

Can you explain better what the problem was? I don't really want people to use custom site profiles if they don't have to. If there is a problem with the built-in site, then I want to fix it. Smile Also, there will be some small features that won't work with custom sites.

(04-07-2015, 04:22 PM)Wank Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry for the long spam Big Grin. Best regards mate, nice software u made Smile

No worries, thank you very much. Tell your friends Smile

Wank

thanks for the replys mate, I already told my friends Big Grin please add me on skype onez699 I want to show u something needs to be fixed please with teamviewer or skype share screen. Regards.
OK

Wank (oNeZ)

Hello Mike, if it's possible will be nice to make it work the FTP timebank please i'm losing hands preflop constantly. Thanks. Regards.
Pages: 1 2