StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: FullTilt Timebank
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Wank

Hello is it possible to activate with stackandtitle the full tilt banktime automatically?

Thanks. Regards.
Unfortunately no, not at the moment. This has been requested before, but I have no timeframe as to when I may implement it..

Wank

I see, the program is nice but it will be better if there are preset bets automatically and timebank FTP, also another thing on Tigergaming (Chico) the betsize XBB isn't working, i think it's because u need to put a grab square option for the empty place where u put the sizing?

Thanks SaT Smile
(04-06-2015, 11:49 AM)Wank Wrote: [ -> ]also another thing on Tigergaming (Chico) the betsize XBB isn't working, i think it's because u need to put a grab square option for the empty place where u put the sizing?

Yes exactly. As mentioned on the Hotkeys help page:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/hotkeys

The Bet xBB hotkey will only work on certain sites. For Chico, it would only work if that pokersite exposes the betbox control so that I can programmatically interact with it. And also it would require that the blind levels are in a standard format in the Title bar of the tables.

Wank

Hello SaT again, thanks for ur support in advance, the Bet xBB could work I think if u make it work with that square to put the quantity as u can see here it will work, in FullFlush is more clear but that's the betbox control, could to configurate it to make it work plz? the title is like that so it will detect it i think (I was trying to attach pics but isn't letting me) you can check it with the poker site Tigergaming or FullFLush

Regards m8.
Well, you can try adding these two lines at the bottom of your custom site config file that you made for Tigergaming:

Code:
betbox_x_coord=
betbox_y_coord=

The file should be located in C:\Program Files (x86)\StackAndTiles\Sites\

Open the file, add those lines, add the coordinates after the = sign, and then save the file and close SaT and reopen.

Those lines will define the location of the betbox, relative to the table width/height defined at the top of the file. Try that and let me know how it works.

Wank

Hello SaT i'm gonna try this now, i've been testing the program with a friend who will buy it also and what I need is only to use the Hotkeys and table under mouse, i don't need to use Layout, because for that I use placemint and I have a different configuration of slots, some more smaller with stack and others bigger, so.. my question is, is it possible to disable the layout? Because I have slot1 with all the stacked tables on 486x355 (it needs to be only this size) and later on it needs to be 688x474, but it seems the program isn't allowing me to do that, and what I only want it's the Hotkeys not the Grid, how can I disable the Grid and atleast if the hotkeys aren't working on the small size, to make them work on the 688x474 because it will be the playable?

Sorry for the long spam Big Grin. Best regards mate, nice software u made Smile

Wank

I will appreciate if I can explain u better from Skype, my skype is onez699 add me please.

Regards.

Wank

Also there's a trouble with the table under mouse on FullTilt and Tiger(Chico), what happens is if the tables are a bit overlapped from the sites, when ever ur mouse is on the FullTilt table, it's overlapping the table, could you check it plz? it's annoying Thanks Smile

Wank

I discovered it, it's for Chico(Tiger), because i've configurated Microgaming and FullTilt and works perfectly so the problem is on Chico or FullFlush
Pages: 1 2