StackAndTile Forums
Disable replayer detection - Printable Version

+- StackAndTile Forums (https://www.stackandtile.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.stackandtile.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Support Help (https://www.stackandtile.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Disable replayer detection (/showthread.php?tid=2078)

Disable replayer detection - daritari - 02-08-2020

Quote:Hand Replayer window gets detected as if its a normal table. You can use an "Ignore Table" hotkey to prevent this. Alternatively, there is a checkbox in Advanced Options which will cause the replayer to not be detected, but as a side effect any observed tables will also not be detected

I might be blind, I can't find this checkbox. Could you please point to it?

RE: Disable replayer detection - SaT_Admin - 02-08-2020

You're not blind. That help page message is not very helpful lol. I will update it.

The setting you want is "Require 'Logged in as' in the titlebar for Stars tables"

RE: Disable replayer detection - daritari - 02-09-2020

(02-08-2020, 12:19 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: You're not blind. That help page message is not very helpful lol. I will update it.

The setting you want is "Require 'Logged in as' in the titlebar for Stars tables"

Is there a way to do the same for partypoker's replayer?

RE: Disable replayer detection - SaT_Admin - 02-09-2020

(02-09-2020, 01:36 AM)daritari Wrote: Is there a way to do the same for partypoker's replayer?

Not that I've found. Can you use the SAT menu item for Help->Diagnostic->Get Window Title, and paste me the result for both a regular party table, and the table's replayer windows?

Last I checked, both window titles were exactly the same. So you'd have to use a hotkey to "Ignore Table" on the replayer

RE: Disable replayer detection - daritari - 02-12-2020

(02-09-2020, 01:46 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(02-09-2020, 01:36 AM)daritari Wrote: Is there a way to do the same for partypoker's replayer?

Not that I've found. Can you use the SAT menu item for Help->Diagnostic->Get Window Title, and paste me the result for both a regular party table, and the table's replayer windows?

Last I checked, both window titles were exactly the same. So you'd have to use a hotkey to "Ignore Table" on the replayer
table:
title=[$50 NL Hold'em - Hyper 6-Max (253386896)],class=[#32770],pid=[14220]

replayer:
title=[$100 NL Hold'em - Progressive KO (253383681)],class=[#32770],pid=[14220]

RE: Disable replayer detection - SaT_Admin - 02-12-2020

yeah i was hoping to get the titles for the same table and the replayer for that same table... but from those it doesn't look like theres anything to go by

RE: Disable replayer detection - daritari - 02-13-2020

(02-12-2020, 12:11 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: yeah i was hoping to get the titles for the same table and the replayer for that same table... but from those it doesn't look like theres anything to go by

Y tried the same table, it only changes buy in and the type of tournament well and number of tournament in parenthesis.

RE: Disable replayer detection - SaT_Admin - 02-13-2020

Yeah it probably won't work