StackAndTile Forums
suggestions - Printable Version

+- StackAndTile Forums (https://www.stackandtile.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.stackandtile.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feature Requests (https://www.stackandtile.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: suggestions (/showthread.php?tid=217)

Pages: 1 2 3

suggestions - Jonibulda - 12-07-2011

1. Should be able to have multiple stacks (or be able to stack tables in a slot other than the stack).
2. Should be able to have different slots in different sizes, and different stacks in different sizes.

RE: suggestions - SaT_Admin - 12-08-2011

Different sized slots has been requested before, I'm not sure when/if I'll get to it.

How do you envision the multiple stacks idea working?

RE: suggestions - Jonibulda - 12-08-2011

For example if I am playing $3R 180 man and $8/$15 180 man, and MTTs, it would be nice to have different stacks for the different games, because they have different structures, so it would be easier to play different tournaments with different structures if I could stack them separately.

Or one stack with 45 mans and one stack with 180 mans, etc.

This would be a pain to keep track of, and I doubt it will be added as a feature. But if you must have it, there MIGHT be a way for you to do it with current functionality. You'd have to run TWO instances of SaT at the same time. And each SaT would handle separate groups. You'd have to run through the Custom Site Wizard to make sure that only each separate tournaments are grabbed, which would only work if the table titles for those separate tournaments had the specific info in their table window titles.

For example, the tables titles would need to say something like this:

Table 15 Tournament 12345 $3 180 man sng
or
Table 15 Tournament 12345 $8 180 man sng
or
Table 15 Tournament 12345 $8 45 man sng

That way we would be able to distinguish each table. If you really want to get this done, re-post in the Help forum and give me some examples of the table titles and I will help you.

RE: suggestions - Jonibulda - 12-08-2011

I think maybe you misunderstood the stack suggestion.

In "layout"->"slots"->"stack slot", being able to put in more than one slot for stacking tables. There could for example be a option of "how many stacks", and then which slots for the stacks. For example: 2 stacks, stack 1 in slot 1, and stack 2 in slot 2.

Whenever a new table pops up in the "new tables slot", you could then use a hotkey "send to stack 1", or "send to stack 2", instead of just "stack table", and everything going in the same stack.

Yeah I get that much. But you said you wanted different stacks to automatically handle different gametypes (and similarly in the past people have requested different stacks for different sites), thats what I was commenting on in the last post, and might actually be currently doable with some workarounds if it was absolutley necessary

RE: suggestions - Jonibulda - 12-09-2011

(12-08-2011, 11:25 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: But you said you wanted different stacks to automatically handle different gametypes

Didnt mean automatically, but manually.

RE: suggestions - SaT_Admin - 12-09-2011

I see. Well SaT is only designed for now to have one stack, so you would still need to go about the procedure I listed above. I can help you through it if you want..

RE: suggestions - atro - 12-02-2012

Hello, a few weeks i use stack&tile and it's help me very well to multitabling on a lot of differents sites .
the fact that we have only one stack slot is the negative point, i found this topic and the possibility to use 2 instances of S&T,so now i'm asking how many instances of stack&tile i can run at the same time ?
You think it's possible to have one specific layout for pokerstars, one for fulltilt, one for pacificpoker, and one combined for revolution/merge/microgaming/ongame running at the same time with same hotkeys for "fold", "stack table" and "move to next/previous stack" ?

btw i have already creat a few layouts and im gonna try with 3 in play money

RE: suggestions - SaT_Admin - 12-02-2012

(12-02-2012, 07:45 AM)atro Wrote: the fact that we have only one stack slot is the negative point

I'm open to hearing suggestions, although I can't say that I will implement them or not.

Quote:i found this topic and the possibility to use 2 instances of S&T,so now i'm asking how many instances of stack&tile i can run at the same time ?

I'm not sure if there is a limit. You'll have to test for yourself and see what problems you run into. It might slow your computer down, it might not.

Quote:You think it's possible to have one specific layout for pokerstars, one for fulltilt, one for pacificpoker, and one combined for revolution/merge/microgaming/ongame running at the same time with same hotkeys for "fold", "stack table" and "move to next/previous stack" ?

Well, heres the thing. For each layout that you want, you'd need to run a separate instance of SaT. So, in your example, you'd need 4 instances running, and then include the sites you want for each layout. Keep in mind, that each SaT instance will NOT be aware of the others. So be careful if you overlap grid slots and such.

As for using the same hotkeys across all instances.. it should work, but you'll need to set up the same hotkeys repeated in each instance. Most importantly, you will want to use the ~ prefix for all of the key names. So, if you want to use F1 for fold, you want to make sure that the key is "~F1" in SaT